• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

'05 jersey names (2 Viewers)

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
yeah, my school's getting the canterbury one too.
jersey itself is $70, then we pay for everything else (eg. front name, collar embroidery)
max 10 letters included, but pay extra like $1.40 each letter, but only get a max 14 anyway.
we haven't got them yet though. meanwhile, some of the schools near us have

some lame ones i've seen:
- too tangy [.... or was it 100% too tangy?]
- [someone's name]
- missunderstood [or was it miss understood...something like that]
- annoying sms-like ones [eg. 2SXC]
- bimbo
- lady ___ [insert name]
- i really hate the stuck up ones [eg. god's gift 2 women]
- too many symbols which has no meaning

some cute ones [some of which i've not actually seen but discussed with friends]:
- 99% fat free
- made in China
- yaw gnorW [wrong way...]
- 1/cosC [secC....]
- table for 1 [... =D i didn't actually put that on my jersey though]

i don't want to say what i did put on my jersey in case there are creepy ppl out there who will think they know me, despite only seeing me on bos forums, and start stalking me. which they'll then keep a diary to document a non-existent relationship. and when i tell them i don't know them and to stop following me, they'll go crazily depressed and suicidal. wanting then to prove that 'we' belong together, and somehow end up kidnapping me to an abandoned shack some km far far away from the city borders. he'll then force me into an off-white dress, then stand us in front of a shrine of some sort, vowing his complete love and adoration for me, and then pronounce us married. then, he'll show me fake legal documents proving that we are in fact married. then, he'll hold me tightly with me struggling, but him all calm with a far away look/dream-like look in his eyes/face, and start saying all this stuff about our 'future' and 'family'. though we'll be married and supposedly trusting each other, he'll lock me up in the shack while he goes out to buy grocerys. of course, i try to escape, but he comes home to find me trying picking the lock and decides to chain me to the bed [if you can call it a bed]. chained to a bed. and that is how i will spend the rest of my days and nights. how fun.

7th Sign

HSC
mines alright its like A club symbol the G. then my last name then another club symbole looks very nice.....but the only thing i was really pissed off with was out actually jursey my m8 is like a mad artist and he made the craziest jursey every one voted for it , it looks soo nice then this stupid fat bitches on the jursey committey decided to make their own gay plain jursey and the had a re - vote and rigged it so their shitty jursey won now likw 25 people arnt getting jurseys because they think they look shit and i can under stand why....

crmzt

one of my friends is getting,
mental age
not sure if our school will allow it since it is very strict on the names on the our backs, they cant be degrading or implying that we bludged through school.

taxman

make poverty
HSC
On the back of my jersey I've got FollowMeAround (made it in by one character.)

Some of my mates got some really great ones. So far there are:

- [D-FAULT] (works as "default"...and "the fault", as in the error)
- ?Question?Mark (his name is Mark.)

As for the lame ones, there was:
- undercover@ngel
- ^Andy^
- Drama Queen
- Boxa(TM)
- HOW-RUDE!
- Born To Be Wild

And the geekiest one I have ever heard of....a weird attempt at intelligent HTML stuff.
- [/yourself] (he tells me it means end yourself...as the '/' stands for end...then I told him that proper html has the triangular brackets, not square brackets and he got all shitty and screamed at me.)

I really wanted to put (C)1988 on my jersey, but I thought of it after I had already submitted my form and money. Bummeeer.

7th Sign

HSC
my mates name is "bouma"

and he got "cop my bouma"

dont know how they let him have it

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i'm gonna have 'the WONG way' as my nickname. don't give me that lameo tag. it is meant to be a pun. my last name is wong, and it plays oin the word wrong.

my monogram is gonna be 'Les me'. i could'nt think of anything else, it was meant to be a similarity to hit me.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
My skool banned heaps of pplz ones 4 example my friend cldnt get "duffman o yeh" coz it is promoting alcohol another grl cldnt get MADE IN LANKA coz its supposed racist ( she IS srilankan) everyone was protesting

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Well i've got a few, but i'll probably tell u some of the ones my firends plan on getting

"humphry" ( a childhood label)
-R U serious? Omg! (yeh too msn-ish, but it suits his personality)

oh there were a few others but i can't really remeba them

well some of mine are a little well, out of the ordinary, i mean i might have the CIA chasing me if they were to read it, (nah just kidding)

well here are a few

-"Duggie" (well i'm a pizza hut boy-yeh i'm the guy that makes those overtopped pizzaz with extra cheese for the same price, no extra charge.... )

ummm... can';t really rememba

-(It appears that all those wonderful original nicks have just disapperead)

*puts hand on head, feels that he's got a high temperature*
*calls 911*
*remebers he live in Australia*
*calls 000*
*gets told to catch a taxi*

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
melsc said:
My skool banned heaps of pplz ones 4 example my friend cldnt get "duffman o yeh" coz it is promoting alcohol another grl cldnt get MADE IN LANKA coz its supposed racist ( she IS srilankan) everyone was protesting
ahaha.... my friend go 'made in TW' or something like that. she goes to your school

do you know if the protest actually worked??

S

Sheehan :)

im tha new member for G-unit...........................G-HAD

stainmepink

HSC
hahahah!!! put "BILLABONG" on ur jersey! i was planning to do that, but my faggot school doesnt allow names on our jerseys. -_-

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
table for 1:

yeah our school used this excuse
don't want to say what i did put on my jersey in case there are creepy ppl out there who will think they know me, despite only seeing me on bos forums, and start stalking me. which they'll then keep a diary to document a non-existent relationship. and when i tell them i don't know them and to stop following me, they'll go crazily depressed and suicidal. wanting then to prove that 'we' belong together, and somehow end up kidnapping me to an abandoned shack some km far far away from the city borders. he'll then force me into an off-white dress, then stand us in front of a shrine of some sort, vowing his complete love and adoration for me, and then pronounce us married. then, he'll show me fake legal documents proving that we are in fact married. then, he'll hold me tightly with me struggling, but him all calm with a far away look/dream-like look in his eyes/face, and start saying all this stuff about our 'future' and 'family'. though we'll be married and supposedly trusting each other, he'll lock me up in the shack while he goes out to buy grocerys. of course, i try to escape, but he comes home to find me trying picking the lock and decides to chain me to the bed [if you can call it a bed]. chained to a bed. and that is how i will spend the rest of my days and nights. how fun.

for not allowing us to have nicknames on our jerseys...how sheety is that =(

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
have you recently been stalked or any other similar activity involving, following you?

because that sure was a long a lenghy explanation of why you do not want your jersey name to appear on this site.

i promise i won't tell if you tell me :D

edit: in response to table for one ( had forgotten to quote)

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
amoz_lilo: that's really stupid how your school won't let you guys put a nickname. it defeats the purpose of getting a jersey. i think you guys should have gotten a petition going [well, actually talk to the teacher who's organising it to see if that will actually achieve anything, and how many signatures are needed] and then get the whole grade [definitely need the whole grade to be effective] to protest outside her office DURING class time. and actually have the whole board on the stick thing, and posters, and chants.

lesmiester_dj said:
have you recently been stalked or any other similar activity involving, following you?

because that sure was a long a lenghy explanation of why you do not want your jersey name to appear on this site.

i promise i won't tell if you tell me :D

edit: in response to table for one ( had forgotten to quote)
oh nah, never been stalked before [not to my knowledge]. i just have an overactive imagination.

or maybe, i just don't want you ppl to laugh at how lame the jersey nickname is....

but seriously, i don't want random people coming up to me on the street and chucking raw eggs at me because they hate what i say in the BOS forums, or they just have some sort of grudge on me for no apparent reason.

Last edited:

stainmepink

HSC
yeh ... our school doesnt let us have names on our jerseys cuz apparently some girl got stalked a couple of years ago by some old hairy man. actually im quite fine with it, cuz jersey names arent really that important

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
yeah, but wouldn't she have gotten stalked regardless of what her jersey had said? and if she put something on that would send the wrong message to a hairy old man, then that's her own fault. at our school, and i'm sure many others, the organiser screens all the jersey names. but it's pretty stupid because she doesn't let us have some of the really cool ones.

anyways, i think having a nickname unique to yourself on the back of your jersey is what makes it so much more special and worth getting. that's why we pay like $80 for some shirt that we wear for only one yr [or less], considering most of the time, the jerseys are craply designed or off colours. my school's one doesn't look that bad, but i probably wouldn't get it if i wasn't allowed to have a nickname

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
it isnt like jerseys encourage stalkers so much as short skirted women encourage rapists!

if that made any sense...hence give us back our short skirts!

yeah we already purchased the jerseys and the previous years had tried to get a nickname going but to no avail

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
table for 1 said:
ahaha.... my friend go 'made in TW' or something like that. she goes to your school

do you know if the protest actually worked??

No idea if it worked or not ( it was on like one the last days of skool and i shld know i am on the jersey committee) i was getting blamed 2...Its not my fault lol! Who is ur friend???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)