06 Rock Eisteddfod Challenge (1 Viewer)

sxc_ballerina89

HSC
didnt know were to realli put this thread so i took a guess! lol any so wat schools r doing rocka this year & whose involved? my school is (emmaus) & im stage manager/ backstage performer (part of backsatge crew, get to wear a costume & cnt touch the sets once there r off the stage!) cos im in yr 12 & am only got permission to do it cos i do entertainment.

yr 12's dnt have permission to dance which sucks so bad cos we had a year off last year so we missed out on having our last year of performing/dancing :( anyway just wondering wat other schools r doing it this year

<3 *SaMmY* xox

HSC
N/A
sxc_ballerina89 said:
yr 12's dnt have permission to dance
DISCRIMINATION! *fumes*

I was doing all that met north/city of sydney aka McDonald's Performing Arts Challenge/School Spec stuff during my HSC year, and I went to a selective school!

All those people in charge who think that it will be 'distracting' for HSC students are stupid and obviously don't realise that it can actually be the one thing that stops HSC students from going insane during that year (because they have something else to look forward to).

/rant

sxc_ballerina89

HSC
thats been our argument all along! we dnt understand y we r aloud to do backstage (which requires the same amount of time off school in regards to heats etc) but not aloud to dance i seriously dnt get it but im kinda over it noe cos we've been arguing this since last november when we got permission to do it again. so is there any1 else around that has the same rule in place?

Kyroth***

HSC
Our principal threatens to bring it in every so often, but his kids keep overrulung him. They both did Rocka in yr12 and did fine. I even know one girl who was MADE to do Rocka for stress relief after she had a freak out, and she got the highest score anyone at my school has ever gotton. So there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)