'07 Preliminary Roll Call (1 Viewer)

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
cccclaire said:
I mean its not really that bigger deal. Like we pay enough money to go to the school that the $90 the ipods costs is nothing.
Obviously theres other things more worthy of the money but that wouldn't get us media attention etc.
Spoken like a true private school student.

cccclaire

HSC
simonloo said:
Spoken like a true private school student.
exactly how is it spoken like a true private school student?

And exactly what is so bad about going to a private school?

HSC
N/A
cdiz said:
Oh i want to go to Reddam!!!

So i can gets me a free iPod!~!~!
LOLOLROFLJOOOHNMAOZHEDONG, perhaps it is cheaper and more effectual if you just buy a iPod, rather than pay a ridiculous amount on schooling and whatnot, just to get a free one.

cccclaire has already "elucidated" on this.
cs01001 said:
Do they still give out iPods?
cccclaire said it was a media stunt, so maybe not any more.
simonloo said:
cccclaire said:
And exactly what is so bad about going to a private school?
Nothing.
And you got an interview to Newington!
alez said:
alex, albury high school (btw albury is gay i hate it i hate country)
I bet you also hate your friends, your family, yourself, your life, and pretty much everything.
Albury gay? Inanimate place-sex.
Wow.:rolleyes:
cccclaire said:
Claire

-I go to reddam.

-English Adv., English Ext., Mathematics (accelerated), Maths ext., chemistry, biology & Economics.

-I like music. currently listening to the Kaiser Chiefs, Tegan & Sara & the Cure.

-I like Hello Kitty and little miss sunshine.

-Some people find me argumentative.
You're like my sister, just not in Yr11, just not at Reddam, just not a listener to Kaiser Chiefs, Tegan & Sara, and The Cure, just not argumentative, and I don't suppose you play Neopets and MapleStory.
LOL.

Update in profile:
I loathe people who play such games and the faggots who try to woo chicks by pranking them (don't know how it works; ask the junior seniors at my school).

----
Jachie said:
Lucid, you're being overbearing again. It's not likable.
Sure, I'll stop. Sorry.
Thanks for telling me, Jachie.

Last edited:

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
I bet you also hate your friends, your family, yourself, your life, and pretty much everything.
Albury gay? Inanimate place-sex.
Wow.:rolleyes:
Lucid, you're being overbearing again. It's not likable.

cccclaire

HSC
cs01001 said:
Do they still give out iPods?
Well, they started it only like 2 years ago, they gave them to yr 12 of 2006 and end of last year gave them to yr 12 of 07, so I assume we'll get them too.
They also give you this thing called a "platinum card" which gives you a discount to officeworks and membership and most of the big libraries round sydney and stuff like that.

The ipod thing really isn't a big deal. Theres only about 60 kids in year 12 and ipod shuffles cost like $90, its like $5400, thats about a third of just one students school fees.

Its a good school though anyway. 10th in the state, co-ed, not religious, fairly small, good teachers, really small class sizes.
And you're all making it out like I'm some rich snobby private-school bitch. I'm not, my parents decision to spend a lot of money on my education has absolutely no impact on who I am as a person.

trao06

HSC
:) Hey all

Ok so i'm new to bored of studies and want to get used to it fast cos it seems like it could help me a lot on account of i'm already freaking out about half yearlies lol.

i'm tanushree and i go to crestwood high. english advanced & extension 1, maths 2 unit, ancient history, business studies, visual arts and music.

basically i'm finding it reeeally hard to manage my time because i have lots of stuff outside school hours as well that take up time, and most of the time when i can easily fit in all my work i end up wasting it on the net or something lol. i need to be out and about because too much free time gets me lazy like that. i looove music, sport and art. i'm kind of a people person, and i laugh at pretty much everything =D

as for my subjects.. i'm loving music, it's like a break from all other subjects =] i enjoy extension english also, but the workload is SO much that i've stopped trying to do all the homework and am just submitting what i need to. ancient history is crap because of my teacher, but i guess the subject has potential.

i want to do media/communications in uni, not sure where yet but i do know that the sydney uni uai is 98.45 right now which i'm also completely freaking out about, but i know there's other options for me. but the problem is that i know the uai is so high that i need to work my butt off especially in a school like mine, but i still can't manage to focus on studying etc.

oh and when i freak out i babble, you probably got that from this post already lol =]

billy170468

HSC
Well hello there all....

My name is Andrew and I am currently studying prelims via OTEN. I am doing this as they don't have it at my local TAFE and didn't want to go back to classes.

Ok, I am going to turn 39 on Tuesday and I am wondering if I am one of the oldest students on this site.

I am studying Maths, English Adv, and Chemistry.

Nice to meet you all.

Andrew

billy170468

HSC
Hiya Simon,

No, I am sorry I don't play DOTA (to be honest I don't know what it stands for (obviously a game online?))

Thanks

Andrew

cs01001

HSC
Hmmm... DOTA is some sort of mod for Warcraft 3.

the leader

HSC
billy170468 said:
Well hello there all....

My name is Andrew and I am currently studying prelims via OTEN. I am doing this as they don't have it at my local TAFE and didn't want to go back to classes.

Ok, I am going to turn 39 on Tuesday and I am wondering if I am one of the oldest students on this site.

I am studying Maths, English Adv, and Chemistry.

Nice to meet you all.

Andrew
Happy Birthday!

HSC
My name is Josh, i go to magdalene catholic high school

i do (in order of importance to me)

1. hospitality
2. General Maths
3. Catholic Studies
4. Standard English
5. Business Studies
6. Design & Technology
7. Photography

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)