• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
darrynXtreem said:
Dude, you finished HSC in 2004. Get a life. Same applies to all of you, looking for random friends on the internet...you guys must be desperate for some stalker action...

DazzaX
1. There's a uni forum right below the HSC forum.

2. We're not here 'looking for friends'; it's just that we came here to talk about the HSC and we have happened upon people who we may like.

darrynXtreem said:
If you're gonna start stupid threads, you'll have to expect some of society's more prestigious members to put you back in your place. You'll learn that when you get out to more events than those organized on forums.

DazzaX
You're not endearing yourself to us by trying to establish a social hierarchy based on perceived internet usage. In fact, by coming here and berating us in the way you are, you are exhibiting characteristics of someone more pathetic than you assert us to be. Please don't assume that simply because we are organising an event on a forum that that is all we do - it's a very juvenile attitude and it isn't appreciated here.

blackall46 said:
You do realise that saying 'get out' and 'fuck off' will do nothing and only makes you look like the powerless and humourless bitch you obviously are when he doesnt obey your pissweak command.
You and your little friend are quite obviously pretty lonely to come to a forum like this unprovoked and to berate us. Please, be mature and act your age. Both of you.

Mevelyn2551

HSC
darrynXtreem said:
Dude, you finished HSC in 2004. Get a life. Same applies to all of you, looking for random friends on the internet...you guys must be desperate for some stalker action...

DazzaX
Aren't you the same smug arsehole from the economics thread?

I'd rather be looking for random friends on the internet than random enemies.

And internet friends are no doubt better than no friends at all, though I doubt you would understand that.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Now, another post on-topic for once.

I don't know if it's the mood of the day or something, but perhaps we should all go to the races. (Y) Tis a good day out.

But i'll turn up to anything, anytime provided that I am not or can get off working.

blackall46

HSC
village-idoit36 said:
And internet friends are no doubt better than no friends at all, though I doubt you would understand that.
Haha that's an awesome comment for your sake. read it again and think about what it says about you.

and to those other blokes, i dont know darrynxtreem I've just been following his posts cos despite his obvious prejudice issues which i dont agree with, seems to fire up the people that take internet too seriously, like yous

back to study

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Sometimes I get drunk and wonder through the low hanging branches in the park just to feel the sensation of someone running their fingers through my hair.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
sometimes when im sleeping, i move to the other side of the bed so when i touch the warm side where i used to be, i can pretend someone was just there and they just got up to use the bathroom and they will be back soon...

but they never come back...

darrynXtreem

HSC
brogan77 said:
you're so poetic and faggoty, chadd.
Why did you have to insert that R into your title? Does it stand for retard? Or you just a ranga?

And before you bother going on about homosexual activities or any of the other stuff you seem interested in and talk about alot, ask yourself - shouldn't someone who has finished the HSC 3 whole years ago be doing something better than trying to ring in with current HSCers, making disturbingly unoriginal calls by refering, to everyone who points this out to you, as a fag.

Accept that 5000+ posts on an HSC forum is a bit embarrasing and move on with your life.

And one more thing, please don't refer to others as fags if you still feel inclined to 'lol'.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
darrynXtreem said:
Why did you have to insert that R into your title? Does it stand for retard? Or you just a ranga?

And before you bother going on about homosexual activities or any of the other stuff you seem interested in and talk about alot, ask yourself - shouldn't someone who has finished the HSC 3 whole years ago be doing something better than trying to ring in with current HSCers, making disturbingly unoriginal calls by refering, to everyone who points this out to you, as a fag.

Accept that 5000+ posts on an HSC forum is a bit embarrasing and move on with your life.

And one more thing, please don't refer to others as fags if you still feel inclined to 'lol'.
There's a fucking uni section here, open your eyes.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Hey darrynxtreem why do you have the misspelt word 'ream' in your title, is it because you still have night terrors from the epic arse reaming daddy gave you?

And before you start going on about how it's ok to be in a gay incestuous relationship with your father and it isn't really rape because you love him, ask yourself - Should a teenage boy be subjected to the embarassment of needing a plug to prevent their shit from falling out of their arse due to a broken sphincter?

Accept that you were raped and get some help.

darrynXtreem

HSC
bringbackshred said:
There's a fucking uni section here, open your eyes.
I have opened my eyes. So much so that I can see it's a thread about the 2007 HSC.

DazzaX

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
That fucking sucks, no wonder he hates hanging out with people then... It must be embarassing letting everyone know you've gotta go change cause of poopies. Seriously a boy his age never should have been taking that much man meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)