08 results (1 Viewer)

cwag

adonis
HSC
N/A
released 17th of december right?..how do we get them sent to us via sms? do we have to register our interest beforehand?

danz90

HSC
I think after 4th November you can register your number by sending a particular SMS message to a certain BOS number. That will register you for an automic sending of your results to your phone at 6am on December 17th.

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
Honestly, dont do it

My brother applied for it 2 years ago, and my cousin applied for it 3 years ago, and neither of them got sent their results

cookieeater

HSC
midifile said:
Honestly, dont do it

My brother applied for it 2 years ago, and my cousin applied for it 3 years ago, and neither of them got sent their results
well i was overseas with my cousin 2 years ago and she recieved her hsc results via sms..

ZaraKu

HSC
My mum threw out the letter with my BOS PIN on it so I can't look at my results...
Dunno how to get them when they come out now...

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
ZaraKu said:
My mum threw out the letter with my BOS PIN on it so I can't look at my results...
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

they'll get sent via mail..so make sure u get to ur letter box before anyone else does :D

ZaraKu

HSC
I prob won't even be home when they get mailed, I'll be elsewhere, plus my mum is a stupid idiot, so she'll prob throw them out too

FatJ

The Sexiest Man Alive
HSC
ZaraKu said:
If you know your student number, which you should...
You can call up the UAC, number's on their website. They'll give you ur pin after a bit of verification.

Geohood

HSC
ZaraKu said:
I prob won't even be home when they get mailed, I'll be elsewhere, plus my mum is a stupid idiot, so she'll prob throw them out too
That's not nice lol

ZaraKu

HSC
No I'm dead serious, she's a year 9 dropout, she can't spell, has terrible grammar, can't do year 7 maths (my brother is in year 7 and she has to ask me for help) and anything she thinks isn't important she just discards, I really dislike her, we have a strained relationship to say the least..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)