09ers-FT (1 Viewer)

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
Hows FT so far?

I'm loving it its so interesting and i enjoy the work, i have no trouble wanting to study for it?

you?

sunshine08

HSC
Its ok. I don't mind the AFI stuff but I prefer studying nutrition and how food relates to the human body.

Icystealer

HSC
Only subject i've paid real attention in (along with biology and maths) as what i wanna do in the future as a career relates to food.
Def most interesting and worth keeping subject.

cottonmouth

HSC
hey alllllllllll....
i just finished the hsc .. food tech was my favourite subject! twas fun.

i have a excel food tech book... $15?

i also have each topic.. including nutrition.. $5? All my notes typed up!

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
So far what have you guys and gals done so far in FT?

We've done Sectors of the AFI, Aspects and just started on Policy and Legislation. I really enjoy it.

P.S. What text books (if any) are you using?

we're using Food Technology in Action 3rd Edition ( i like the addition of color) :D

benn07

HSC
So far what have you guys and gals done so far in FT?

We've done Sectors of the AFI, Aspects and just started on Policy and Legislation. I really enjoy it.

P.S. What text books (if any) are you using?

we're using Food Technology in Action 3rd Edition ( i like the addition of color) :D
Weve done exactly the same, and are using the same text plus Excel food technology. basically what we do is go into the classroom sit down and copy notes from the textbook lol, but it seems to work!

jess92

HSC
yeah i love FT is the best subject outta them all..for me anyways..where using the same textbook as you guys as well but so far we've done the AFI topic and are almost finished food manufacture...ahh good times
haha

kara42

HSC
We use Food Technology in Action: Second Edition and our teacher has a book (can't remember the name of it) that he asks questions and stuff out of.

We're currently up to like... I can't even reember, it feels as though I haven't had a FT lesson in ages... Food Manufacture perhaps? Like, the end of it I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)