• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

09'ers Half yearly rankings (1 Viewer)

st1m

HSC
Ok so this is the 2009 half yearly rankings that everyone got.

These are my ranks or at least i think they are:

3 unit mathematics- 6/20
Physics- 8/18 ( went really bad)
Chemistry- 4th or 5th out of 18 or 19 studnets
biology- 5/26
Adv English- 13/18 got 7/15, highest mark was 12
Photography( i don't care)

well, I'm looking to marginely improve my rankings and marks, especially for english (getting a tutor). My UAI aim is 95+ for medicine.

hope everyone here did well.

bye

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Hmmm, it's amazing how many 09 Half Yearly threads we get. And this is what is called sarcasm. Not Razizi's comment about the UAI.

PS. To all the people like St1m, and to all the people that will be like St1m - use the bleeding search function.

Last edited:

st1m

HSC
Aerath? what are you talking about? get on topic or don't post.
and are you Razizi? get over it and look at Razizi's post which was more appropriate than your stupid comment. It's either you post a post related to the topic or shut up and leave the thread. Its people like you that turn these threads into fights.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
st1m said:
Aerath? what are you talking about?
There are about 5 other threads which essentially talk about the exact same thing - Half Yearly results for 09. Use the search function, and find the old thread, instead of cluttering the forum with the same thread, and wait for a mod to merge it. :rolleyes:

st1m said:
and are you Razizi? get over it and look at Razizi's post which was more appropriate than your stupid comment. It's either you post a post related to the topic or shut up and leave the thread. Its people like you that turn these threads into fights.
Somehow, I don't think you're in any position to tell me how to do anything, considering your marvellous contributions (or insults) to the forums:

st1m (in another thread) said:
P.S to all those ignorant people like Razizi trying to be sarcastic about your UAI aim, they are just jelous because they don't have high belief in themselves as you do.

st1m

HSC
well this is more of a specific thread on everyone's ranking rather than marks.

don't like it? DON'T POST!

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Well, whenever people post their marks, they usually post their ranks. To say nothing of the fact that if this was a thread for ranks then why did your post include nothing about ranks? Everything you posted above is all marks. You didn't post any ranks (bar Chemistry). :rolleyes:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Well, in most cases, whenever posted their marks, they usually put their ranks next to it. Therefore, it would be pointless to have a thread specifically dedicated to ranks, because most "Half Yearly Results" threads have people's ranks in it. But I guess, since you didn't bother searching for other threads, you wouldn't have seen them.

And you said that this thread was for ranks. Well, how come you didn't post any ranks (except for Chemistry)? All you posted were marks. Two totally different things. :rolleyes:

st1m

HSC
huh? wtf they are all ranks read my thread again man

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
st1m said:
huh? wtf they are all ranks read my thread again man
My bad. Thought they were all marks because of the 11/18 sort nature. Comments about you not posting ranks withdrawn. But still, there's the issue of you being too lazy to use the search function, or looking for the 'credit' of creating a new thread.

st1m

HSC
lol yeah well i don't bother looking for the search function.

but really who gives a shit? since this thread went off topic anyways.

whhat you doing now Aerath? lol

Devouree

Good names already taken.
HSC
seriously one of the more confusing and misinterpreted arguments I've ever seen... but I had to readthe OP post again to interpret that correctly.

So your school only has 20 ppl doing 3U maths??? woah...:ninja:

NB: who says generating xtra post count is bad :p

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
st1m said:
lol yeah well i don't bother looking for the search function.

but really who gives a shit? since this thread went off topic anyways.

whhat you doing now Aerath? lol
1. Without Wings gives a shit.
2. Use the search function next time, because there are plenty of these threads dedicated to half yearly rankings and results.

st1m said:

If it was more appropriate, then why did you attack or criticise me by calling me 'ignorant?'. And you're the one who turned the other thread into a fight by calling me 'ignorant' with not a 'high belief' in myself. Then kindful Isam backed me up. Hypocrite :D.

Last edited:

st1m

HSC
lol people here have to relax a bit and stop following the rules in everything, ok i didn't use the search function, BIG DEAL, just relax and enjoy the conversation.

P.S this is going to be funny but i was the OP of 0'9ers Half yearly marks (no Spam) thread.

lol.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
st1m said:
lol people here have to relax a bit and stop following the rules in everything, ok i didn't use the search function, BIG DEAL, just relax and enjoy the conversation.

P.S this is going to be funny but i was the OP of 0'9ers Half yearly marks (no Spam) thread.

lol.
HAHAHA, I like srsly fell off my chair dude!. Oh man...

st1m

HSC
lol yeah,

by the way were you being sarcastic at the other thread? caus really its not that i don't like you man, it just annoys me how smart kids bully other kids for trying and not getting the marks.

lol its cool how you apologized though

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
ANGRY PEOPLE =O
Well, I'm not a prelim but I'll tell my HSC ranks kk:
English adv: 18/73 (dear god thats terrible)
3 U nit english: 1/19
4U english: 1/10
Modern: 4/18
Bio: 4/58
Economics: 2/23

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
st1m said:
lol yeah,

by the way were you being sarcastic at the other thread? caus really its not that i don't like you man, it just annoys me how smart kids bully other kids for trying and not getting the marks.

lol its cool how you apologized though
No, I actually wanted him to work harder, because with that mark, he has to work much harder or smarter to attain his UAI rank. If I bullied him, then I wouldn't have apologised.

Oh, and nice ranks zdzislaw :).

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
st1m said:
st1m said:
don't like it? DON'T POST!
st1m said:
You backflip and bullshit more than John Howard did on interest rates, children overboard and everything else combined.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
st1m said:
st1m said:
P.S to all those ignorant people like Razizi trying to be sarcastic about your UAI aim, they are just jelous because they don't have high belief in themselves as you do.
Wait.....so in the other thread, you called Razizi 'ignorant' and 'jealous' because he didn't have 'high belief' in himself to do as well as others? And now you're calling him 'smart'?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)