1/100 uncircumcised GUYS have this kind of DICK (1 Viewer)

Premiumness

HSC
Phimosis is a medical condition in which the foreskin of the penis of a male cannot be fully retracted.
***This is soooo common, yet FUCK ALL is said about this so i am going to be the one to break the anxiety of all u guys out there sitting at home worried about how ure dick looks.***

From wiki -
The term is confusing because it is used to denote both a physiological stage of development (i.e. not a disease), and a pathological condition (i.e. a condition that causes problems for a person). Elasticity and ambiguity of definition are especially common when referring to infants. Conflicting incidence reports and widely varying post-neonatal circumcision rates reflect looseness in the diagnostic criteria. Phimosis has become a topic of contention in circumcision debates.

Alot of guys have this. Its said to be with 1/100 uncircumcised guys have but absolutely nothing is said about this to educate us at school etc

OK so..now that you know.
1) its harmless (and often confused with AIDS).

2) u can get them removed with AIDS

3) these so called 'AIDS' are also good for sex.

1% of guys own up. I hope i have at least helped 1 person calm the fuck down.

Duress

HSC
N/A
Why have you been researching guys dicks for?.. if they had something wrong with it dont you think that theyd figure it out by now?.. "oh shit i can see my knob..must be perfectly normal regarless of the excrutiating pain.."...wtf..btw wiki is shit..

skot

HSC
Duress said:
Why have you been researching guys dicks for?.. if they had something wrong with it dont you think that theyd figure it out by now?.. "oh shit i can see my knob..must be perfectly normal regarless of the excrutiating pain.."...wtf..btw wiki is shit..
haha true good point

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
u can get it in ure teens too and later on..

its fairly common and blokes do rock up.. if they have it..

its also possible to cause it..

and realli.. why u looking up uncircumcised penises for?... also WTF is hte AIDS link

kingkurtis90

HSC
why the hell would someone post something like that on here haha..yeah people are worrying about their hsc, and you got this guy posting up about penis foreskin problems lollll...funny...but stupid

SunkistAngel

HSC
Regardless of how much you boys think you know about yourselves theres alot more to learn and i commend people who try to raise awareness about issues affecting you all!

Guys simply dont talk enough about this stuff, not like girls do, so for those who bring issues to the surface, we should be grateful and not ignorant.
Obviously, the boys who think they are men by being stupid about this know it all and can deal with their own bits...or be in the percentage who hide away in fear unnecessarily..

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Premiumness said:
Phimosis is a medical condition in which the foreskin of the penis of a male cannot be fully retracted.
***This is soooo common, yet FUCK ALL is said about this so i am going to be the one to break the anxiety of all u guys out there sitting at home worried about how ure dick looks.***

From wiki -
The term is confusing because it is used to denote both a physiological stage of development (i.e. not a disease), and a pathological condition (i.e. a condition that causes problems for a person). Elasticity and ambiguity of definition are especially common when referring to infants. Conflicting incidence reports and widely varying post-neonatal circumcision rates reflect looseness in the diagnostic criteria. Phimosis has become a topic of contention in circumcision debates.

Alot of guys have this. Its said to be with 1/100 uncircumcised guys have but absolutely nothing is said about this to educate us at school etc

OK so..now that you know.
1) its harmless (and often confused with AIDS).

2) u can get them removed with AIDS

3) these so called 'AIDS' are also good for sex.

1% of guys own up. I hope i have at least helped 1 person calm the fuck down.

....what?

saschy

HSC
kingkurtis90 said:
why the hell would someone post something like that on here haha..yeah people are worrying about their hsc, and you got this guy posting up about penis foreskin problems lollll...funny...but stupid
i totally agree it is such a random and stupid think 2 put here..but it made me laugh!!and relieved the stress of not thinking about the HSC for like 2 minutes.... haha i still have no clue as to what the hell it is but i still find it amusing

boris

Banned
HSC
you idiots

it's a troll

check the email address

boris

Banned
HSC
suzieee said:
whats wrong with the email?
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHOSE EMAIL ADDRESS IS SO IT DOESN'T MATTER

suzieee

HSC
why does it matter if its a troll anyway? its an actual condition (no idea wht the AIDS thing means but...) and i was just saying i knew someone with it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)