• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

1.55pm - 5.00pm!! That has got to be the *worst* time slot! (1 Viewer)

rx72c

Just have a couple of shots of quick fuck and the IPT exam will feel as if you never did it.HAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAH

4130warrior

Originally posted by Lundy
It's too late to complain now, but I can whine a lot: Stupid timetable..."let's put ipt and ancient on the same day because no one in the state does both ipt and ancient...oh, except Lundy, but she doesn't matter" hmph..
LOL, I did Ancient for Prelim, I was commenting to my girlfriend (who's sitting the A.H. exam as I type) that if I hadn't have dropped it, I would be in your situation, and frankly it would suck. I had two exams on the one day in the trials and it was the worst day of my life. That day I finished exams at 4, and went to work from 4.30 to 9.00pm!

Chat1

your not first person to finish in state, a few of my friends frinished yesterday (wednesday) but they are not getting UAI.

neesha

HELLO! I HAD ANCIENT THAT MORNING! and then i had 2 switch 2 ipt mode?! wtf was that?! i was dying in ipt...but it ended up being alrite! hehe

neesha

LUNDY!! ur my other 'rare' buddy who also chose stoopid ipt and anc... they were my biggest subjects as well. it's all ova now, i went shoppin straight afta and that was the bomb! hehe...my hand still hurts slightly 2day (the day after...) hehe

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Leap
ok you win :) Thats definitely the worst time slot possible. Except for maybe in the trials where English Modules and Extension English were on the same day - that was a killer. But hey, it was only the trials so it didn't matter that much...
anyhoo, good luck!
our trials we had english AOS in the morning and english modules on the same afternoon!!

Huy

HSC
N/A
it will still be hell noisy at 3.02 as everyone is leaving *shudders*
Try sitting upstairs, with Year 11's downstairs making noise, yelling down the hallways, noises from outside (kids on the playground) as all of the windows are open, and having announcements over the PA system during an exam, not to mention the FIRE DRILL BELL going off during my trial! (We didn't have to leave, it was just a drill/false alarm, but it was LOUD and pissed me off LOL *ring buzz honk toot noise of the annoying fire alarm*).
what about the ancient history AND ipt people
What about the chemistry and software design/development people ;)
Except for maybe in the trials where English Modules and Extension English were on the same day - that was a killer. But hey, it was only the trials so it didn't matter that much...
I was just going to mention this one Leap ;) Thanks for letting people know of the (hell) we went through during the trial.

English Paper 2 + Extension English all on the same day, 5 hours of writing :'-(

(aside)
"..." you sure have a large sig! :gasp:
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
our trials we had english AOS in the morning and english modules on the same afternoon!!
Now that's hell...

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by rx72c
HEHEH i didnt have do english this year, once again suckers.
But you did other subjects again though?

"HEHEHE" sucker... :p :p :rofl:

Huy

HSC
N/A
Actually no ididnt. HAHAHAH sucker.
LOL you're crazy today rx72c.

"HAHAHA" "HEHEHE" "sucker"

:confused:

rx72c

IF i didnt do english last year then i couldnt have done 4 unit maths this year so im happy.

Huy

HSC
N/A
You could have done 4U English!

Then we could have hi-5'ved each other when it was all over :D :D

rx72c

You did 4 unit english. HOLY SHIT. man i mean its pretty stupid in my opinion, i can read and write english good enough for people to understand what i am saying, so why the hell do we do these fucking tests, i mean you would get some indian guy who dosnt know how to speak english, but seems to be good at learning quotes and techniques of by heart and gets 100 in the exam, i think thats pretty stupid, instead of preparing us for the real world, they prepare us for the ideal world which dosnt exist.

Huy

HSC
N/A
You did 4 unit english. HOLY SHIT.
Yeah, I did.

"The BOS (board of studies) are deceptive" hehehe. I've said that about 4 times now.

They're sneaky :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)