1 on 1 tutor wanted (1 Viewer)

Sirius Black

Maths is beautiful
HSC
I am looking for some one who can be my private tutor in chem/phys/maths ext 2 over the last 120ish days b4 HSC:)
If u got over 99.90 UAI in 2003+ HSC(or chem/phys: 95+; maths ext2: 98+) and interested in tutoring, plz PM me or email to ccxtfchl@hotmail.com

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Wild Dan Hibiki said:
looked at ur sig, wtf is cosmology?
something to do with astronomy i would think...

edit: yeh, sirius black is having some quite high standard... but then again, he has high expectation i would suppose... =p

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
then again, having uai 99.90 doesn't necessarily mean a person is good at explaining concepts

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
well at least s/he once knew what needs to be done...

HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
then again, having uai 99.90 doesn't necessarily mean a person is good at explaining concepts
could not agree more with this statement.....a 'mate' of mine at uni got 98 for maths X2 and like 93 for chem and physics but it is so hard to understand him. English is his second language after all. So be careful what you wish for.

Also, what the hell do u want ur chem tutor to explain to you. Since they changed the syllabus and took out al the calculations it is bascially regurgitating from the textbook, to a certain extent anyway. I cant speak for physics cos i didnt do it but chem tutoring would seem like a waste of time/money to me.

nit

HSC
there are a fair few people who satisy those criteria around the place...couple of them on bos

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
why not nominate ur self nithin?! you are more than satisfied for chem ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)