1 week til prelims and have not studied les go #swagyolo (1 Viewer)

DarkOperator618

HSC
ight just do practice essays i guess. you also have a short answer section right?
when are your prelims?

-->

HSC
ight just do practice essays i guess. you also have a short answer section right?
when are your prelims?
got it...doing more practice essays
yes we have short answer, 20 marks? and they are next monday

DarkOperator618

HSC
okay... when approaching short answer, just read the question and answer accordingly according to mark value. Mostly, you'll probs get like a 'HOW' question. With those, and usually in general, you would need to state the point of your answer, and provide evidence, such as quotes, techniques, etc to back it up WITHOUT A CONCLUDING STATEMENT AS U DONT NEED THAT. just generally structure it like a tiny essay and you're set.

-->

HSC
okay... when approaching short answer, just read the question and answer accordingly according to mark value. Mostly, you'll probs get like a 'HOW' question. With those, and usually in general, you would need to state the point of your answer, and provide evidence, such as quotes, techniques, etc to back it up WITHOUT A CONCLUDING STATEMENT AS U DONT NEED THAT. just generally structure it like a tiny essay and you're set.
sounds good...guess I don't need to study then:cool:

DarkOperator618

HSC
yeahh ig. dont put as much effort to English as other subjects tbh. just memorise tf out of quotes and know your techniques.

Kyufruit

HSC
someone tell me how I should study for english...
That’s a tough one

i dont even know how to study for English myself, all I’m doing now is re-reading Othello and doing all the essay questions that I can potential get.

Kyufruit

HSC
exactly. The plan is you dont
English head teacher warned us that if we don’t pass shell tell us to drop to standard so there a lot of pressure.
(even though she can’t force someone to drop down just feeling that will make you feel like crap for the rest of the year smh)

DarkOperator618

HSC
English head teacher warned us that if we don’t pass shell tell us to drop to standard so there a lot of pressure.
(even though she can’t force someone to drop down just feeling that will make you feel like crap for the rest of the year smh)
okay and?
you could just do good enough to stay in advanced

bluebutterfly33

HSC
Why the heck is your teacher like that smh smh good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)