1 week till holidays! (1 Viewer)

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
i don't really have holidays until after the exams are done. 1 week of holidays, then clinical placement for all of october, then exams, and THEN holidays :p

rific

HSC
PrincessSJ said:
not likely rific, i know how horrible i was in high school, theres no way i want to teach shits like me
Ha, everytime someone says that, I can't help but think that they don't remember what they were like in primary school.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
yay! another one converted to the realm of primary teaching!

im getting a bit scared of any teaching really. anyone i know who has teachers in the family has a million stories about how their mum/dad/sister etc nearly got sued/had a nervous breakdown cos of some little shit/quit after a year etc

winicat

HSC
i have to go in and do heapsa prac work. gotta finish my ceramics, take photos, put duct tape on my sculpture (i walked into it and it broke :(), write an essay

but i'm going to canberra second week for a few days, so that's cool too. and i shall be rich once more :D so that means many a shopping-ness

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
im going to adelaide to see my terminally ill grandparents, and thestupid psycology ppl wont give me an extension on my lab report unless i can prove that one had a stroke and they both have cancer thats stopped responding to treatment - do they not understand the whole patient-confidentiality law thing? Stupid bloody psyc, now i have to try and convince by grandparents who's english skills are poor (they're polish) that i need proof that they're dying, what a great conversation thats gonna be around the dinner table, looking forward to that

Sorry - i needed to vent

baker182

HSC
angelduck said:
im going to adelaide to see my terminally ill grandparents, and thestupid psycology ppl wont give me an extension on my lab report unless i can prove that one had a stroke and they both have cancer thats stopped responding to treatment - do they not understand the whole patient-confidentiality law thing? Stupid bloody psyc, now i have to try and convince by grandparents who's english skills are poor (they're polish) that i need proof that they're dying, what a great conversation thats gonna be around the dinner table, looking forward to that

Sorry - i needed to vent
Fuck that is bad. Some people at the uni need to be place into a cage with Mike Tyson :)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
no idea..i wasn't in the aic..but yeh, i can imagine it would've been hectic haha

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
you should try using the damn library here at lfinders Uni in adelaide - talk about confusing parking! these the 20min ticket (and allocated purple spaces), 2 hr ticket (and green spaces) 4 hr (with same green spaces, although they hgave a dot somewhere), all day pass (which you cant use in any other area thanm the dark green which is only like 10 spaces per allocated 100, and 3/4 of parking is for disabled. Then theres the 12 different carparks...

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
angelduck said:
you should try using the damn library here at lfinders Uni in adelaide - talk about confusing parking! these the 20min ticket (and allocated purple spaces), 2 hr ticket (and green spaces) 4 hr (with same green spaces, although they hgave a dot somewhere), all day pass (which you cant use in any other area thanm the dark green which is only like 10 spaces per allocated 100, and 3/4 of parking is for disabled. Then theres the 12 different carparks...
yup sounds screwed!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)