10 000 Days (1 Viewer)

Pierotte

HSC
Sat ur day

Whats with all the hate for tool in this thread??

If u dont like them then shoo

I hear their single

Um.. no it didnt rock my socks

But the last half was good

But the first half.. ugh

But yeah im still excited.

nwatts

HSC
I heard "Jambi" which is track 2, and I found it a *lot* better than "Vicarious" their shit single.

I'll download a few more before going to buy.

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Been listening to this track most of the night, and Jambi fucking owns. I also love Rosetta Stoned and The Pot.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Listening to it now. Love Vicarious... dunno why you all hate it. More opinion later.

nwatts

HSC
Got it this morning. First impressions are that some tracks are a lot better than others, similar with how I feel about Lateralus. I think Carey's drumming is what lifts the record up. A few tracks are worth a listen purely for his insane drum work.

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
got it today, not sure what i think about it yet, probably need to listen a few more times. the artwork is freakin awesome though, despite the fact i can't get all the 3d pictures to work.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
I heard the single, i liked it. I could swear i had more tool on my com, but it appears i only have 3 songs that were given to me and the rest is APC :( Still, <3 Maynard's voice. Ill listen to a few more and see if i want to buy it. Better idea, listen to the other albums first =p

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I'm impressed. It's not as good as Aenima, but it has a really different feel. A couple of part feel very lateralus but then...it's different. But it was worth my petrol money, I don't need to go anywhere I'll just listen to this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)