10 units (1 Viewer)

respect90

HSC
im doin 12u, and getting in the 80-90's for all of ma subs cept legal which im getting 50% , based on results of first round of assessments. shud i keep it or drop it..cause i wanna keep it cos we r doin crime this term and dat wud be kool but i no its gonna be the 2units that arent gonna get counted so am i just wasting mi time

imqt

Premium Member
HSC
im doing 13 units and its all good

HSC
munchiecrunchie said:
i have units woes as well.

i'm currently doing 13 units, and people keep telling me its way too much and that i'm better off dropping a subject and having 11 units.

i know people who have done 13 units and have aced their hsc.

im confused with all these differing perspectives, i dunno if free periods are gonna help me greatly or whether i'd just end up wasting them. . . i'm coping fine now but i get pretty stressed come exam time.

wat do u guys think?
I am in the exact same situation as you, and have coped basically exactly the same, as in, hasnt been too much work, but come exam time Ive been gettin bit stressed.

My plan is to keep going til half yearlies, and then if there is a subject that i know won't count and i'm not really enjoyin it then i'll drop it, or if the workload is just too much then i'll drop my weakest subject

imqt

Premium Member
HSC
munchiecrunchie said:
i have units woes as well.

i'm currently doing 13 units, and people keep telling me its way too much and that i'm better off dropping a subject and having 11 units.

i know people who have done 13 units and have aced their hsc.

im confused with all these differing perspectives, i dunno if free periods are gonna help me greatly or whether i'd just end up wasting them. . . i'm coping fine now but i get pretty stressed come exam time.

wat do u guys think?
thats what people are saying to me aswell....13 units is fine, i love all my subjects ....and im coping....dont care what anyone says...also your on the safe side...i mean im doing maths 2 unit and im not that confident yet i need it for what i need to do in uni so i have to do it.

keep it up if your coping

lorikeet

New Year's Eve
HSC
Most people seem to be saying drop if you're struggling with a subject... I'm doing 12 units, and I'm not struggling with any of them, but I'm trying to decide whether or not to drop art... I already have majors for EE2 and Hist Ext, and unless I seriously exceed my expectations in art and do worse than I expect in my others, it's not gonna count. So basically, SO much time wasted if I keep it. And I do actually work in my free periods.

I've only just started actually making my art major after developing my ideas..I really don't need the stress...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)