10 Ways a boy can care about a girl (1 Viewer)

zaadee

HSC
1. When you fall in love with a girl, you have to loudly tell her. Girls are usually very closed and insecure. If you love her, then tell her, it doesn't matter how many times you have to tell her. These three words "I love you" - girls will never get tired of listening to them.

2. When you don't love her anymore, don't hurt her. Boys should try not to cause too much pain for the girl, should be willing to take the blame, and should tell her that it's because you fell out of love with her. A girl's heart is very fragile, it's very hard for a girl to recover after being hurt really bad.

3. When you two are deeply in love, don't just assume that you guys are like old married couples and you don't have to be sweet and romantic. Girls will be girls, and any girl wants a sweet and caring boy.

4. Boys have their egos, girls do too. Don't mind her if she's being vain in front of her friends in front of you. That's just showing you that she has confidence, so she wants you to be better than everyone else too.

5. When she's stopping, no matter how tired you are, no matter how you don't want her to try on every single clothes in the store, never show how impatient you are to her. Because girls are natural shoppers; and she wants to spend time with her loved one shopping, which shows that she actually wants to spend quality time with you. Even though you're tired and you don't like it, watching her be happy - you should be able to understand that it's worth it.

6. Every month, girls will have a few days where they're in a bad mood or be sick. Those few days they really need to be taken care of, so you should be gentle with her and be a good boyfriend to her.

7. All girls need company; don't always take up your friends' invitations to go out and play. Keep the relationships between your girlfriend and your friends good and equal so neither one of them dies.

8. Girls like to cook and do the laundry for people they love. When they do things like that, they're just expressing their love for you. So sometimes, you should do the cooking to show your love for her, right? Sometimes, a small surprise in the relationship will really spark it up.

9. When a girl tells you "I'm strong, you don't need to worry about me", you have to pay attention! When she says things like that, she's just being strong for you. Usually, girls are 'weak', so when she's being 'strong' is probably when she has to leave you. So always take the chance and cherish her, and take care of her as if she was a baby or a child.

10. Don't let her feel like a failure on relationships. When she does that, then it's really hard for her to change her mind. At anytime, don't hurt a girl, because sometimes they can't take the pain. When you love a girl, you have to favor her, hold her tightly.

A girl's wants are actually very simple - she only wants someone to love her.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
this shit sucks you fag

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
I am going to tell you exactly what is wrong with this thread, because I am at home and bored.

1. When you fall in love with a girl, you have to loudly tell her. Girls are usually very closed and insecure. If you love her, then tell her, it doesn't matter how many times you have to tell her. These three words "I love you" - girls will never get tired of listening to them.
This is incorrect. I get over this VERY quickly. Jeez okay I get it you love me, stop telling me dammit- I don't want someone to sound so wimpy and obsessive with me.

2. When you don't love her anymore, don't hurt her. Boys should try not to cause too much pain for the girl, should be willing to take the blame, and should tell her that it's because you fell out of love with her. A girl's heart is very fragile, it's very hard for a girl to recover after being hurt really bad.
This doesn't apply to me, for I am too hot to be broken up with

3. When you two are deeply in love, don't just assume that you guys are like old married couples and you don't have to be sweet and romantic. Girls will be girls, and any girl wants a sweet and caring boy.
Fuck NO! I do not want a 'sweet' and 'caring' 'boy'.

4. Boys have their egos, girls do too. Don't mind her if she's being vain in front of her friends in front of you. That's just showing you that she has confidence, so she wants you to be better than everyone else too.
I am vain with or without a boyfriend. Dont like it, leave

5. When she's stopping, no matter how tired you are, no matter how you don't want her to try on every single clothes in the store, never show how impatient you are to her. Because girls are natural shoppers; and she wants to spend time with her loved one shopping, which shows that she actually wants to spend quality time with you. Even though you're tired and you don't like it, watching her be happy - you should be able to understand that it's worth it.
First of all, 'stopping'? Wtf. I think you mean shopping. I hate shopping. I do not need to try on every single peice of clothing, that is a waste of time I could be spending playing video games, or at the gym. And even if on the odd occassion I do need to go shopping, I would go by myself and get in and out asap. I also don't want to be 'watched', thats fucking weird

6. Every month, girls will have a few days where they're in a bad mood or be sick. Those few days they really need to be taken care of, so you should be gentle with her and be a good boyfriend to her.
I can be moody any time of the month- And no @ this totm you don't need to give it to me any gentler than before

7. All girls need company; don't always take up your friends' invitations to go out and play. Keep the relationships between your girlfriend and your friends good and equal so neither one of them dies.
That is what my cats are for. Go out whenever you want, I don't need to fucking see you all the time, in fact, I hate it when you see me too much, it is obsessive and clingy- piss off already

8. Girls like to cook and do the laundry for people they love. When they do things like that, they're just expressing their love for you. So sometimes, you should do the cooking to show your love for her, right? Sometimes, a small surprise in the relationship will really spark it up.
I have never done laundry in my life, and I don't cook much- there goes that theory. If you want food, cook it yourself

9. When a girl tells you "I'm strong, you don't need to worry about me", you have to pay attention! When she says things like that, she's just being strong for you. Usually, girls are 'weak', so when she's being 'strong' is probably when she has to leave you. So always take the chance and cherish her, and take care of her as if she was a baby or a child.
What kind of a lame girl says 'im strong'. If you don't need to worry about me - I mean it I don't play games I am honest. And I don't want to be taken care of as a child or baby.

10. Don't let her feel like a failure on relationships. When she does that, then it's really hard for her to change her mind. At anytime, don't hurt a girl, because sometimes they can't take the pain. When you love a girl, you have to favor her, hold her tightly.
If it doesnt work out, it doesnt work out. Most girls are not going to go and slit there wrists. And I don't need to be held tightly.

I don't actually- I don't want a relationship, I don't want someone to 'love me' I want someone to............

Beleive it or not I am not a feminist, slut or a bitch actually- I am just telling it how it is - oh that and the fact I am so sick of everyone around me with relationships and the shit that comes with them, and to point out the fact that there are girls out there that don't want to be babied, and just want a normal guy who won't become obsessed and clingy with them :mad1:

Yes I am frustrated in more ways than one :bomb:

Last edited:
T

trolloutaface

-tell her that she's perfect and doesn't need to change a thing
-call her every night before you go to bed
-tell her she looks beautiful (not 'hot' or 'sexy').
-hug her :/

errrmm

:santa:

droodles

HSC
the logic is simple:

Ask her to make you a sandwich

If no, smack her across the face.

Ask her again,

If she still objects to the matter, smack her in the same area.

Keep applying the method until she will make you a sandwich.

Loza33

HSC
droodles said:
the logic is simple:

Ask her again,

What kind of stupid, immature idiot are you?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
ROFL.

You're the stupid one for failing to see obvious troll is obvious.

Mishebishi

HSC
Have you ever had a gf?? I feel like going at you with a stiletto!

That's sweet, tell her you love her, but because you mean it not because you think she is very 'closed and insecure'. Besides, if you say it too often without meaning it you're the one that looks insecure.

This goes both ways and whatever you do someone is going to get hurt you just have to deal with it. It's hard for anyone in a relationship to recover, not just us 'fragile' girls *rolls eyes*, however you should be honest about it and not play games with him/her it turns out more painful for both parties that way.

Yes..you have to maintain the romance in a relationship, keep the spark burning blah blah blah..

Oh puhlease...hang around for a bit but if you don't want to be there then go to Electronics Boutique or something...honestly the last thing i want hanging around me is some bored-out-of-brain-useless-advice-giving guy standing around! You do your shopping, I'll do mine..

OMG...do not go down the PMS road please...

You made a good point eventually...definitely make her dinner every now and then nad remember to offer to do the dishes afterwards.

*shakes head* now where did that stiletto go?...What do you mean by weak? Baby!? Child!?..OMG...honey you are way off on this one.

You make it sound like you can't go a step wrong in a relationship...you've highly misjudged many aspects of what a relationship involves and underestimated your potential partner.

*rolls eyes*
:headbang:

Pace_T

HSC
Mishebishi said:
Have you ever had a gf?? I feel like going at you with a stiletto!

That's sweet, tell her you love her, but because you mean it not because you think she is very 'closed and insecure'. Besides, if you say it too often without meaning it you're the one that looks insecure.

This goes both ways and whatever you do someone is going to get hurt you just have to deal with it. It's hard for anyone in a relationship to recover, not just us 'fragile' girls *rolls eyes*, however you should be honest about it and not play games with him/her it turns out more painful for both parties that way.

Yes..you have to maintain the romance in a relationship, keep the spark burning blah blah blah..

Oh puhlease...hang around for a bit but if you don't want to be there then go to Electronics Boutique or something...honestly the last thing i want hanging around me is some bored-out-of-brain-useless-advice-giving guy standing around! You do your shopping, I'll do mine..

OMG...do not go down the PMS road please...

You made a good point eventually...definitely make her dinner every now and then nad remember to offer to do the dishes afterwards.

*shakes head* now where did that stiletto go?...What do you mean by weak? Baby!? Child!?..OMG...honey you are way off on this one.

You make it sound like you can't go a step wrong in a relationship...you've highly misjudged many aspects of what a relationship involves and underestimated your potential partner.

*rolls eyes*
:headbang:

listen to the expert everybody!!!!!!

*rolls eyes*

Gods child

HSC
droodles said:
the logic is simple:

Ask her again,

:bomb: now that is what i call love

MeehShanku

MeehShankU
HSC
droodles said:
the logic is simple:

Ask her again,

ahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Girls love it when you put them down in front of your friends. It makes them feel like they really fit in with you and your boys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)