10 Ways to Pass Those Tests ^^ (1 Viewer)

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Pity if you work better late at night... :p
Sleep is for the weak... or chuck a me and sleep in the arvo, and work at night.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i work better at night :(

in junior years, i NEVER did hw in the day time...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Sarah168
i work better at night :(

in junior years, i NEVER did hw in the day time...
haha, yeah bcoz at night its like u wanna go to sleep, but u also need to finish ya work...so the pressure makes u get ya work done (well for me anyways)!! :D

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
My advice is eat before you get ther esp if u have an afternoon exam.... i forgot to eat breakfast during exams through stress or just out of time and all through the exams i was sure that people could hear my stomach growling cos i know that i could

Estel

Tutor
HSC
well, how would u like to sit an exam half naked? :p
I wouldn't mind if someone else (preferably excessively attractive) decided to do that. ;)

Shiloh

HSC
Originally posted by Katie123
My advice is eat before you get ther esp if u have an afternoon exam.... i forgot to eat breakfast during exams through stress or just out of time and all through the exams i was sure that people could hear my stomach growling cos i know that i could
How can you forget to eat?? Thats like forgetting to put underwear on or something!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i forget to eat breakfast alot of times esp. on an exam or assessment day where I'm rushing around gathering pens, calculators and what not.

Estel

Tutor
HSC
lol.
I did that for two exams.
Two days in a row.

speersy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Merforga
7) If you're nervous before a test, try this trick. It seems silly but it works wonders =). Close your eyes, spread you're arms out like a bird, tilt your head back and take 10 deep breaths. It helps calms those butterflies in you're stomach ^^.
my neck hurts......

Originally posted by Merforga
5) If you feel you haven't studied enough, then go to sleep a bit earlier and wake up early to study what you think you need to. Studying in the morn is much more effective than at night because your mind is fresh like a sponge and so can absorb more info ^^.
Question for past HSC'ers for your HSC exams did you all study in the morning then go straight into the exam?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
my maths teacher told us a horror story of a guy who brought two calculators into the hsc cos he was paranoid and BOTH broke down!! :eek: :eek:

he ended up doing the calculations on scrap paper and in his head! omg...he ended up doing ok but not as good as he would have of course...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
my maths teacher told us a horror story of a guy who brought two calculators into the hsc cos he was paranoid and BOTH broke down!! :eek: :eek:

he ended up doing the calculations on scrap paper and in his head! omg...he ended up doing ok but not as good as he would have of course...
ok in that case take 3 calculators- with one of them being a reliable solar powered casio calculator. :D

ZeGoat

brown!
HSC
Originally posted by ToO LaZy ^*
this a general way to cheat in a test...
but you can only do this in the external exam ie HSC..:(

HOW TO CHEAT IN AN EXAM
lol....... yea thats some funnay shite.... but somehow i doubt it will all work out like that :p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)