100 or allrounder (1 Viewer)

timmii

sporadic attendee
Apparently if you got a UAI of 100 you've already been notified...so anyone want to reveal anything?

Also, I was wondering if anyone had found out if they are an allrounder (i.e +90% in 10 units or more)?

P.S - well done to all :)

SkAnDi

HSC
My dreams! My dreams they are shattered.

Well i guess it's to Macca for me :(

1 more

fructis
HSC
Yes i can confirm such is true (....a friend of a friend of a friend)

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by timmii
Apparently if you got a UAI of 100 you've already been notified...so anyone want to reveal anything?

Also, I was wondering if anyone had found out if they are an allrounder (i.e +90% in 10 units or more)?

P.S - well done to all :)
I'm not sure about that either. I know they \'ve contacted people for top of subjects in the state, but I thought the UAI of 100 and the all-rounder people were notified later

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
ive heard nothing about it all ...
I am hoping to get on that all-rounder's list so I hope no one has heard about it (cos I haven't).

hornet

Originally posted by SkAnDi
My dreams! My dreams they are shattered.

Well i guess it's to Macca for me :(
Man that is so true. All year I thought if I dont get 90, I may as well end up in the gutter or something. Its amazing how black and white the HSC makes you see...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
its like flippin a coin ... its either a head or a tail (unless you cheated and it on it edge) ...

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by Bon
I think most of us who post on this board are more ambitious than most... or, have no life!

You can still get into Uni and get a good careeer even if you get just an okay UAI. Hell, you don't even need to go to Uni to get a good career! :)
I agree with you Bon, I reckon 70% of people on this forum are overly ambitious. The thing is in most cases you do need to go to uni, get a degree and qualification, in order to get a good career. Of course there are always exceptions.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Bon
Hell, you don't even need to go to Uni to get a good career! :)
that is true ... but there are only so many out there ... you should also realise that there are many out there who are unemployed because they have no qualification ... of course you could site the world's three richest men none of whom, to my knowlege, have tertiary education ... but as i said before there are only so many of them ...

hornet

Originally posted by Ultimate

I agree with you Bon, I reckon 70% of people on this forum are overly ambitious. The thing is in most cases you do need to go to uni, get a degree and qualification, in order to get a good career. Of course there are always exceptions.
Remember only 30% of the state goes to uni, according to the BoS handouts we got at an information day. 30% to tafe, 40% to the work force

Amuka

Last year everyone who got a 100 was informed around a week earlier IIRC.

This lead to a genuis plan me and my friends had to get an old UAC letter and and some logos from the UAC website and send a letter to this guy saying he got a UAI of 100 and there was a black tie cermony in the city for those who had achieved this highly with media etc. The guy would of then turned up to the city in a suit expecting to see tv cameras and all that and there would be no-one there, the whole prank would be absolutely classic. Being the completely disorganised bunch my friends are however we never got around to pulling it off but i still think its champion so keep it in mind for people in lower years who you don't like :evilfire:

sif not 99

im quite sure that 100's and 90+ in 10 units have not been notified as of yet because the dux of my selective school who is a shoe in for 100 is at least assured of getting 90+ in 10 and he hasnt heard of yet,

as for 100 i cant be so sure but i am quite sure he is a great chance and hes heard nothing

timmii

sporadic attendee
Originally posted by sif not 99
im quite sure that 100's and 90+ in 10 units have not been notified as of yet because the dux of my selective school who is a shoe in for 100 is at least assured of getting 90+ in 10 and he hasnt heard of yet,

as for 100 i cant be so sure but i am quite sure he is a great chance and hes heard nothing
Ok, maybe the allrounder's haven't been announced, but there would be at least one "shoe-in" for 100 at most schools....yet there are only 20 or so 100s. I really do think that the 100s have been notified already. (lol - hope not actually....still in with a chance ;) )

stressed02

They probably would have to have been notified because there is a ceremony thingy and press thingy on friday... so they'd have to tell them pretty soon if they haven't already!

Or maybe they just find out tomorrow, when the school finds out and through their results?

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by stressed02
They probably would have to have been notified because there is a ceremony thingy and press thingy on friday... so they'd have to tell them pretty soon if they haven't already!

Or maybe they just find out tomorrow, when the school finds out and through their results?
I don't think that people who got 100 have been notified yet

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
an all-rounder must be a ball because a ball is all-round ...

please excuse me for being completely stupid ...

GJ_JOE

blood brother
Originally posted by Bon
Hell, you don't even need to go to Uni to get a good career! :)
my maths teacher's brother went to granville TAFE and now makes $100K a year....or was it $300K...i can't remember...(he works for Pricewaterhouse Coopers)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)