100 UAI English, Mod. History, French, German, Latin tutor in and near Glebe/CBD (1 Viewer)

countforg

HSC
Hi

I'm an Arts/Law student entering my fifth year at the University of Sydney. I completed my HSC in 2007, and have several years' experience tutoring since. I am offering tutoring in Advanced English, Modern History, French, German and Latin. I hope that I can convey to you my enthusiasm for all of these subjects, and help you to have an HSC year which is both enjoyable and successful.

In tutoring English and Modern History, I will help you to improve your understanding of the texts and topics which you are studying, and will also assist you to develop your essay technique and writing style. I have recently completed Arts majors in French and German, as well as an exchange in Germany; in tutoring these subjects, I will assist you to develop fluency, accuracy and flair across all of the language skills. In tutoring Latin, I will help you to develop both in-depth understanding of your set texts and the grammatical knowledge and technique required to deal with unseen translations.

My own HSC results are as follows:

2 unit English (Advanced)97
1 unit French Extension49 (first in NSW)
2 unit Modern History96
2 unit French Continuers99
2 unit German Continuers99
1 unit German Extension49
2 unit Latin Continuers99

I have also recently completed my Arts degree with a High Distinction average.

I charge $50/hour. I tutor in Glebe, in the CBD, and in surrounding inner city areas.

Please send me a message if you are interested.

Cheers,

Michael

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)