100 UAI & Harvard student tutoring Maths, English, German for years 11-12 (1 Viewer)

ajbwells

HSC
Hi there! I'm offering coaching for year 11 and year 12 students in English (Advanced, 3U, 4U), Maths (2U, 3U, 4U), and German.

About me: I graduated from Sydney Grammar in the Class of '08 with a UAI of 100 and top HSC scores:
– 99 in 3U and 4U Maths
– 96 in English (Advanced)
– 48 in English (Extension One)
– 100 in German Continuers and 1st in state
– 49 in German Extension and 4th in state.

I am currently a literature major at Harvard College with a secondary field in quantitative economics. I also have a strong background in creative writing and journalism through Harvard publications.

I have three years of coaching experience: I have tutored at Sydney Grammar and with private clients; I have also been employed as a tutor at Harvard and trained new magazine writers in the elements of style for The Harvard Crimson, America's oldest college newspaper. This is my summer break right now and I would love to spend the next couple months helping you prepare for your exams—and especially in English: I am happy to guide year 12 students through preparation for trials and approaches to the HSC game, and I would also be interested to work with year 11s to build the basic skills that will make the game all that much easier by the time it comes around.

I am based in the inner east area but willing to meet students in the city or elsewhere. Please message me if you'd like more information about rates, times, &c. I look forward to hearing from you.

And regardless—good luck, people!

Last edited:

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
Since he is after all from Grammar, I have to recommend this person for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)