100 UAI tutor for phys(1st in state 07),chem and 3/4 U Maths (1 Viewer)

chocolateman

HSC
Hi, I’m Alex, I graduated from Ruse in 2007 with a UAI of 100 and am offering one on one tutoring in the following subjects:

-Physics (Core + Quanta to Quarks) - I came equal first in 2007 in the HSC with an exam mark of 99 and an overall mark of 98. I was also invited to attend the Olympiad Scholar School (for the top 20 in the country) in Physics but chose to attend the Chemistry Scholar School. I have also achieved a score of 5 in AP Physics while in Year 11.

- Chemistry (Core + Industrial Chem) - In the 2007 HSC i got a mark of 96 with an exam mark of 97. However, I have also received academic awards at the national level. I was invited to the annual Olympiad Scholar School at ANU in Canberra and received a silver medal in the Australian Chemistry Olympiad. This gave me a place of 5th in Australia and I was only one place away from representing Australia at the International Chemistry Olympiad. I have also achieved the maximum score of 5 in AP Chemistry (which tests the equivalent of first year university chemistry) while in Year 11.

- 3U Maths – I achieved a mark of 99 in the 2007 HSC

- 4U Maths – I achieved a mark of 98 in the 2007 HSC

I have a large pool of resources including several study guides for each subject, personal notes and plenty of Ruse past papers.

I currently have several students and have informally tutored and helped several of my peers throughout Year 12 and I believed they benefited from this. I have also recently been employed by the Talent100 tutoring company.

My price:
- $20/hr if the student comes to me or is willing to meet at Carlingford library
- $25/hr for all other locations

If you are interested send an email to al_ams_89@hotmail.com or contact me on 0422 383 866

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Why are there no people posting in this thread when his credentials are excellent?

jessi90

HSC
Aplus said:
Why are there no people posting in this thread when his credentials are excellent?
having excellent credentials does not always reflect one's ability to tutor (which is what i assume you are implying by your post). i am not targetting the OP (as I do not know him), but just merely generalising.

sassychick

HSC
I think you're realllllly smart lol...i'm signing up to be tutored by Talent100 so i guess i'll see you there :) otherwise i'd probably get in touch..but yea

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)