• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

100 Uai (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xliang

HSC
i came first in 4U Maths, 4U English, Philosophy and Latin Continuers. Unfortunately, i came third for Macedonian Beginners and Arabic Continuers. I came second in Chemistry. as for my other subjects, i came in 4th for classical Greek and comparative literature. my parents are quite happy

I go to ruse and my name is Xin Liang :)

Last edited:

xliang

HSC
i completed maths 4u in yr11 and Arabic Continuers was done in yr10! :)

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
didnt joey lawrence top philosophy this year, and some other chic for latin this year
and it was some other guy for 4u maths from ruse last year (unless u changed yur name)
and why the hell do u do macedonian and arabic if yur asian

is this like a prank post or something

xliang

HSC
screw u u crap
r u saying im making this up??
my god u kno how bloody hard i worked to get this damn mark u POOF!!!

ps. i'll post a pic of myself soon if you dont believe me :D

SlipStream

HSC
Sounds like a prank to me, unless you can pull out some reliable evidence mate.

Cut and paste your HSC results into this thread, xliang.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
xliang said:
i came first in... Latin Continuers.
AFAIK, Ruse doesn't teach Latin. in the alternative, i strongly doubt you could come first in any of the classical languages through self-study with open high school.

oh, and just to pop your "100 UAI" bubble, realise that when the dust has settled, you will be a n00b first year, a shit-kicker in the degree of your choice. your UAI wouldn't count for jack-shit in uni, troll.

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
haha i sprung him!!
prob some dickhead from ruse who got 99.95 and recludes into a bitter facade of denial!!!

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
ViRtUaL said:
haha i sprung him!!
prob some dickhead from ruse who got 99.95 and recludes into a bitter facade of denial!!!
i think the lesson to be learn here is:-

no matter what your fucking UAI, you start uni at the bottom at work your way up

people who prance around with their lofty UAIs are like year 6 kids who make selective... you go to high school on the first day feeling like kingshit... only to be tie-tagged on the bus

xliang

HSC
well buster, did i mention that i did most of my subjects outside of school with a PRIVATE TUTOR?!?! and anyway, im not doin any jackcrap uni course in australia, i'm going on a scholarship to Harvard in the new year. :D

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
xliang said:
well buster, did i mention that i did most of my subjects outside of school with a PRIVATE TUTOR?!?! and anyway, im not doin any jackcrap uni course in australia, i'm going on a scholarship to Harvard in the new year. :D
i doubt you could even name in which US state Harvard is located.

oh btw, congratulations! you supposedly worked your fucking arse off, got 100 UAI, and..................

ARE GOING TO SPEND THE NEXT 3 YEARS DOING A LIBERAL ARTS DEGREE!!!!! :D

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
This guy is surely parodying the "average" James Ruse nerd... (doing a poor job of that mind you...)

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
why are we treating this dickhead seriously?
just leave him be and let him revel in his falsely constructed glory of a 100 uai. if it makes him feel better thinking he got a 100 instead of 99.95, then let him.

tennille

HSC
A person by your name didn't come second in chemistry, first in 4U English and 4U maths...

If you're going to do a prank, do your research first...shows how much intelligence you have for a James Ruse student. :rolleyes:

xliang

HSC
its LIANG, not lang. i assume you failed english standard, am i right? :D

Master Gopher

HSC
According to his profile he is doing 26 units including 3 distinction courses. That is a) crazy b) not backed up by any evidence anyone's found in any newspaper.

I think if you did get a 100 UAI and did 26 units, we'd have heard about you, yeah? Well, he's not there.

And there is nothing wrong with "sum shit under 95". If you think getting under 95 is "shit", well, I don't care what your UAI was, even if you did get 100, your values are screwed up as hell and you are an elitist bastard. End of story. And calling people jealous cunts does not make you right; evidence does. Show us your name with "100" next to it, and maybe we'll care.

xliang

HSC
Master_Gopher said:
According to his profile he is doing 26 units including 3 distinction courses. That is a) crazy b) not backed up by any evidence anyone's found in any newspaper.

I think if you did get a 100 UAI and did 26 units, we'd have heard about you, yeah? Well, he's not there.

And there is nothing wrong with "sum shit under 95". If you think getting under 95 is "shit", well, I don't care what your UAI was, even if you did get 100, your values are screwed up as hell and you are an elitist bastard. End of story. And calling people jealous cunts does not make you right; evidence does. Show us your name with "100" next to it, and maybe we'll care.
thing is, you still wont care about me if i still got 100, because you, together with your family, will be sulking in your cellar as to what could have, or should have been. Oh yeh, have you ever heard of the Sing Tao Weekly, or the Chinese Herald? Probably not.

Master Gopher

HSC
Dude, if you got 100 you'd be in SMH, whatever your racial background, specially if you go to James Ruse.

I won't be sulking in my cellar. We don't have a cellar. And my family don't give a fuck what my UAI is as long as I'm happy with it.

Insulting other people's intelligence is still not an argument. I could reply with some of my own marks, but I'm not like you.

Show us some evidence.

Captain pi

HSC
Please do not besmirch they who got 100.00 on the basis of this prankster.

It's a fantastic achievement, regardless of its lack of usefulness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)