100% weighting? (1 Viewer)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hey, my class and I have heard and read rumours that the I.T H.S.C exam is worth 100%... can anyone verify or blow this out of the water for me?
Thanks.

mcbec

HSC
yeah, its true - it aint no rumour. I.T is a VET course therefore there are no assessment marks or ranks submitted to the board of studies. So while our other HSC marks will be determined by 50% assessments, 50% HSC exam, our IT HSC mark comes 100% from the HSC exam.

HSC
thats why you land yourself a nice big phat 90% and your laughing :uhhuh:

mcbec

HSC
yeah that'd be good... so many people underestimate the IT exam. they think they'll know everything coz its "so easy". but in the questions, especially the multiple choice, theres always the answer that looks or seems right, and the one that IS right. n a lot of dummies get sucked in to writing the one that looks right but they dont kno enuf to kno its rong lol..

speed2

HSC
SiZmOs said:
Hey, my class and I have heard and read rumours that the I.T H.S.C exam is worth 100%... can anyone verify or blow this out of the water for me?
Thanks.
i would have thought u would know the structure of a subject before you chose it in year 10

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
speed2 said:
i would have thought u would know the structure of a subject before you chose it in year 10
one would. but not in my case. my school twists things around so much we don't know what is going on.

HSC
they shoot people down in extended response, alot of people dont really realise that the essays on IT are expected of same standard of english, ie. grammatically correct, on topic, etc.., if they ask you for a report and you do an essay you've pissed away alot of marks, you can't do that in IT, nobody treats it like 2 essays, just "2 questions"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)