100UAI possible? (1 Viewer)

rantman

HSC
N/A
then u gets the sex and then the offsprings and then...

sladehk

le random
HSC
that's if you aren't an ugly small nerd

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
sladehk said:
that's if you aren't an ugly small nerd
My brain freezes over whenever people make such stereotypes.

Don't say it's a founded stereotype - its only foundation is fear of the unknown, fear of difference.

Last edited:

sladehk

le random
HSC
it's not a stereotype. i'm just saying how even if you get UAI 100 doesn't mean all teh chicks will flock to you. peopel with 100 aren't usually the nerds for some strange reason.

jang

is not my real name
HSC
go slide rule

ummm...

some idiot said:
Sydney Grammar.
We have a life.

Of course not JRAHS.
They spend all their time focussed on just the HSC.
RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT...
as in.. the second part is probably right for a lot of ppl in ruse, but the first part is definitely wrong son

andy100

HSC
jang u hypocrite
ur the one supporting slide rule for saying "my brain freezes over when people make stereotypes" etc and then u say grammar people dont have lives.

jang u r quite clearly a good bloke with well thought-out posts!

sladehk

le random
HSC
from my experiences with ruse ppl, they aren't that nerdish! but there are some...

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
wrx said:
Grammar guys have bad reputations from what i have heard/seen
Bad reputations in what regard?

Btw wrx - I thought you were HSC '05 (as opposed to what it says in your profile to the left) :confused:

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
Could some of you stop bickering and grow up!

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
wrx said:
Let me guess Max, You went to grammar?
Regardless, he is correct. This is a technical forum. It's best if we leave emotions, stereotypes and fights out of it.

On topic, to get a UAI of 100 you need to be not just an all-rounder, but a lucky, brilliant all-rounder.

Last edited:

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC

Plebeian

You do need some luck too. My assessment ranks were about as competent as they could be (1st at a selective school in Eng Adv, Chem, Phys, A.His, and Hist. Ext., and ~15th in E1 and E2 Maths, my school's strongest subject), but a few parts of the exams didn't quite fall my way although I tried to study everything as best I could.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Techie said:
You do need some luck too. My assessment ranks were about as competent as they could be (1st at a selective school in Eng Adv, Chem, Phys, A.His, and Hist. Ext., and ~15th in E1 and E2 Maths, my school's strongest subject), but a few parts of the exams didn't quite fall my way although I tried to study everything as best I could.
I guess luck would come into to some degree. But then if you're well prepared enough, luck shouldn't some into it at all (technically speaking), although there are always going to be little things you aren't prepared for.

nit

HSC
there definitely is luck involved - maybe not so much for HSC chem/phys and those dot-point oriented subjects, but it's subjects like english advanced/extenson 1 for which you better hope to get a marker of similar views with respect to the texts/ essay questions you can handle comfortably/ text-types you are adept at etc. For maths (especially extension 2), it involves being lucky and getting a doable final question/ not making stupid errors all over the exam, that sort of thing. Thus, luck is a pretty big factor in getting you over the 99.95 line and receiving a UAI of 100. Then again, however, the amount of luck needed will vary from person to person.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)