• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

112 concert !!! (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
ok everyone, never go to a concert if you know that its organised by 'sabra' entertainment

people warned me about this because it was the same promoters that bought out the apparant dissapointment that was the 'joe' concert. They warned me that they had to put up with HOURS of shitty opening acts and then joe came on and performed for 45 minutes-1 hour

well thats EXACTLY what happened last night

first, the host was a dickhead lame ass piece of shit who had a 'booty shaking comp' and picked 3 girls, all looked around the age of 14 or 15, they 'shook their booty' and everyone booed them coz they were shit and undeveloped, except one who had no bra on, hence, her tits were bouncing everywhere, hence, she got the biggest cheer.

the crowd was mostly all 14/15 year old wog chicks (obviously)

you could tell they werent really 'fans' either, every black guy that walked past in the lobby the teen girls would scream out 'OMG IS THAT A MEMBER OF 112' and everyone went crazy etc.

so first we have this light-skinned soul singer who was probably the best of the opening acts but still sucked, the music was good, he had more rhythm than any other aussie rnb act ive seen, but yeh he was booed by tasteless underage wog girls.

2nd we have some dumb bitch that was lip-synching, looked like a tranny and had dancers who looked like they were pregnant.

then 3 fob rappers who kept rapping about clubbing and all that other generic shit.

then some DJ who played gwen stefani and kelis etc....but then he suprised me and played one 'common' song, no suprise that only about 4 people threw their hands up and started bouncin. 'lol common, whos that' he played 'the light' too which was a suprise.

next, we have RANDOM, with the little girls goin crazy, they performed some stupid 'put your hands up' bullshit, then did covers of jodeci's 'freak n you' (which wasnt too bad) and jagged edge's 'lets get married' (which of course everyone knew). I wouldn't be suprised if the wog girls thought 'freak n you' was randoms original song.

then we have DJ Nino Brown, who is hyped up to be the best DJ in australia, the, and im quoting the host, 'king of OLD SCHOOL HIP HOP, rap and R&B'

and what does he play, chris brown - run it (when that came on a girl behind me screamed 'omg ray J' lol) gwen stefani - hollaback girl, game - how we do, dr dre and snoop - still d.r.e, 2pac - cali love. WOW what a FUCKING SHIT DJ. That fag stayed on for 45 mins while the crowd was getting resltess and started booing the host and throwing plastic bottles on stage, one hit the host dead on in the forehead.

it started at 8, by this time it was i think 10 30.

then 112 came out, and did a good performance as expected but by the time they came out heaps of people had left because they were fkn sick of the way the concert was organised.

they performed: what if; peaches and cream, only you remix, dance with me, closing the club, god knows, u already know, if i hit, let this go, player (that was real good), its over now. God forbid they sing 'call my name' 'come see me' or 'love you like i did' at the risk of no one knowing the words :rolleyes:

yep then they left.

112 were great, but it took far too long, mostly because the promoters put 'their boys' in the opening acts slots, filling it out, even though they FUCKING SUCKED, but no the promoters have to do it.

oh yeh i found out the promoters are lebo...hmmmm no wonder.

5.5/10

the whole 5 is for 112 and .5 for the DJ playing common....the rest of the concert gets 0

i was directly at the front, center of the stage at least that was a good thing but i was standing on my feet for 2 hours waiting in line, and 4 hours during the concert, needless to say my legs were fucked afterwards, my mate even left me to go to the seating area coz 'he couldnt take it' So i didnt bother going to the after party.

Last edited:

7th Sign

HSC
thats the shit thing about these events in australia you have to sit through a lot of shit acts before the good ones come on, Ive been to concerts n shit before its shit all the crap aussie shit is on then you usually have ot wait for the good music. Its better over seas because they have acts with constant good acts and no shit. Good djs aswell. Imagine a hip hop/rap concert in the southern area of usa :cool:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
T.I, young jeezy and lil wayne are on tour right now in the US, wish i was at a concert :(

it aint bad if u have like some good aussie artists there like bliss n eso, the herd or koolism but sitting ( i mean standing) through a bunch of horrible crap is torture. and fuck DJ nino brown.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
hmm i still would have liked to have gone...no matter what...

7th Sign

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
T.I, young jeezy and lil wayne are on tour right now in the US, wish i was at a concert :(

yeah would be great if they made it down here :(

I doubt TI will ever make it to australia but as he has gun related charges and you know how bitchey australia can be with stuff like that :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)