12 unit's vs 10 unit's (1 Viewer)

murthyakshtih

HSC
Hey everyone i honestly need advice i'm currently doing 12 units and currently do these subjects

Advance math
Advance english
economics
business studies
engineering studies
physics

i'm currently planing on dropping physics as i'm really under performing in it compared to my other subjects so far i have only done 2 assessment for physics ? Thanks again everyone

murthyakshtih

HSC
currently i have only done 1 assessment for all my subjects but based on previous results i can roughly say where i might come amongst others

Advance math roughly 10-30/140 92%
advance english 40-50/245 87%
economics 8-20/48 90%
business studies 3-15/166 92%
engineering studies 2-4/19 89%
physics 40-50/60 70%

This is just roughly what i may achieve but physics is most likely my weakest of subjects thanks again

mysterymarkplz

HSC
N/A
You're keeping engineering but not physics? haha
if you've been consistent since year 11 with everything but phys then i guess just drop, I was in a similar situation, my ranks were as follow;
Physics - 5/65
Chem - ~15/80
3U Math - ~30-40/100
4U Math - ~10-15/50
Eng - 6/140
Eng ext - i got an n award lol
Well the fact was eng ext was taking up too much of my time considering i did 4u math. Tbh, unless physics takes up alot of your time then i would keep it, you never know what may happen in externals or trials, those next tests will be the main decider of which of your 10 units will count

ShadowLighte

HSC
I would recommend that you wait a little longer though I do know what you mean by under performing from your results. Perhaps wait for your half yearlies to see how you go. I would recommend dropping if you don't like the subject or aren't going to be bothered to put in the extra effort to improve physics though if I had those marks I would have dropped it and focused on the other subjects because damn, you're doing pretty well.

enoilgam

HSC
From the looks of things, Physics is by far your weakest subject and it is probably best if you drop it. However, I'd maybe wait until your second assessment until you drop, just to see if your performance picks up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)