$120 million bonus!! (1 Viewer)

turtleface

HSC
Credit Suisse's Quattrone made around $200million a year I think, and this was like 5 years ago. I believe he's still in jail though.

AppleXY

s00 l33t xD
HSC
Uni Grad
turtleface said:
Credit Suisse's Quattrone made around $200million a year I think, and this was like 5 years ago. I believe he's still in jail though.

Yea i heard about it and i was amazed.

Damn, wot do they do with all tha cash?! i mean a $120 million bonus! they work 24/7, where do they get the time to buy all tha things they want lol.

Conspirocy

HSC
I really didn't want to work in banking but Ive just finished the 2nd year of my com/eco degree and am working in another area which is pretty average.

Anyway, I never thought I would make a decision based on what the pay is like. However, since from the looks of things most of the work is boring, Ive decided to become a money hungry commerce student , so at least I get paid well ---> so whats the best plan guys?

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Conspirocy said:
I really didn't want to work in banking but Ive just finished the 2nd year of my com/eco degree and am working in another area which is pretty average.

Anyway, I never thought I would make a decision based on what the pay is like. However, since from the looks of things most of the work is boring, Ive decided to become a money hungry commerce student , so at least I get paid well ---> so whats the best plan guys?
get a ficc or emg internship ;) I highly doubt that all commerce jobs are boring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)