15 units for prelimary course (1 Viewer)

jazzhands

HSC
i'm doing 15 units for yr 11 as well....but thats only coz i have to for the tafe accounting course (some weird school rule).....if u could drop subjects i'd say do it!!

telekenixis

HSC
well, if you are stressing, then yes, drop atleast 1 subject. Remember, year 12, only English + 8 other best units count, so it will be a huge waste. Dropping subjects will also give more time to other subjects, less stress etc.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
jazzhands said:
i'm doing 15 units for yr 11 as well....but thats only coz i have to for the tafe accounting course (some weird school rule).....if u could drop subjects i'd say do it!!
I did Accounting at Tafe as well and we were told to do 14 units so, that if you don't like tafe, you can drop it and still have enough units to continue. I was sure that I was going to stay with accounting so after the first week, I was allowed to drop another subject.

This rule usually applies for the first two weeks, after that you decide whether or not you want to keep it or drop it. If you choose to stay with the tafe course, you can drop another subject instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)