:'( (1 Viewer)

HSC
I'll be 21 next week, and I'm still a virgin. I have never had a girlfriend, nor have I had a girl take interest in me. I live with my parents, for free. I pay for my own food/groceries though. I consider myself to be rather unattractive, and it's not something I can change without plastic surgery.

I absolutely hate alcohol.

I have a minimum wage retail job. I dislike socializing and I feel like I disgust and bore other people by being around them. I can't shake the feeling that pretty much everyone is shallow, selfish and greedy. I have become rather disillusioned with the world as a whole.

Being open-minded, nice to other people, considerate and working hard at school may seem like a good idea, but in the real world it gets you nowhere. I have severe problems understanding how most things work. This is part of the reason why I didn't even apply for uni. I wasn't too keen on going in the first place, but when I got horribly confused by the whole application process I decided to just drop it. Yes, I am that pathetic.

I'm generally bored and tired of everything in my life...

Anyone the same?

HSC
I need to talk to someone, talk. the reality of the situation is,,,,, i know... and i know empathy.

HSC
the only thing that I say to keep myself going is... 'at least i'm not asian'

HSC
oi guys i have to be up at like 5am tomorrow to be on an aeroplane, but maybe, what's happening there?

HSC
nah i think i might go out for dinner with some guy. Be available the weekend of the 25th if u can mwa xoxoxox

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)