18 and never had gf. (1 Viewer)

Have you been in a relationship before you were 18.

• Yes

Votes: 76 31.4%
  • No

Votes: 166 68.6%

• Total voters

hatterene

HSC
if you ever feel bad, just tell yourself "no bf/gf means more time to study which means higher atar!" NGL having someone to talk to is nice though when they get super competitive about marks i feel like that has a more negative effect on me than positive. but having a signifcant other who you can study with together and can teach you stuff is stuff out of the movies :love:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
if you ever feel bad, just tell yourself "no bf/gf means more time to study which means higher atar!" NGL having someone to talk to is nice though when they get super competitive about marks i feel like that has a more negative effect on me than positive. but having a signifcant other who you can study with together and can teach you stuff is stuff out of the movies :love:

HSC
I know a group of girls in my grade that focus on boys, talk about sex all the time and some of them stalk the male tradies at lunchtime.

I bet they aren't going to get a good ATAR with the way they're going. I know the OP has already finished with school but, don't worry about relationships in high school. My uncle did and he wasted tonnes of potential as well as breaking up with the girlfriend he had after high school.

It's not worth it at all!

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
the relationship dramas started getting serious when I was in yr10 i.e. my friends who have never dated before started dating around this time, some couples didn't last and some are going strong even after hsc, I knew all the tea I was the tea keeper. one thing I learnt from observation and watching the world burn is that relationships are very tempting to get involved in but there's a time and place for everything, high school ain't it. everyone is different some people can make it work and manage their priorities but I witnessed so many couples start off well and seem really promising and then they'd just fail. lots of crying and heartbreak, lots of overthinking and distracting, you might think it doesn't affect your studies but it does. personally I was waiting for the day someone would like confess to me bcs I was feeling lonely and left out but I'm grateful I finished hsc without any romance of my own, I know for sure it would've taken several points off my atar

hatterene

HSC
the relationship dramas started getting serious when I was in yr10 i.e. my friends who have never dated before started dating around this time, some couples didn't last and some are going strong even after hsc, I knew all the tea I was the tea keeper. one thing I learnt from observation and watching the world burn is that relationships are very tempting to get involved in but there's a time and place for everything, high school ain't it. everyone is different some people can make it work and manage their priorities but I witnessed so many couples start off well and seem really promising and then they'd just fail. lots of crying and heartbreak, lots of overthinking and distracting, you might think it doesn't affect your studies but it does. personally I was waiting for the day someone would like confess to me bcs I was feeling lonely and left out but I'm grateful I finished hsc without any romance of my own, I know for sure it would've taken several points off my atar
oooh spill the tea... what is the juiciest thing you ran accross?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Yep. If you’re looking for something serious, something that will last or won’t end because of pity drama, high school isn’t the place.
high school isn't the place but at least if you're a dude and you don't date in highschool your romantic prospects will be, on average, greatly diminished

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
And unlike you, some people CARE about their education and would rather a love life once they have finished uni and found a stable career which can financially support a partner.
yes women love men in their mid to late 20s who have never had a girlfriend before

sab13562

HSC
yes women love men in their mid to late 20s who have never had a girlfriend before
Are you being sarcastic? Obviously who haven't met many women. People come with different personalities, preferences, etc. No exact person is the same. Stop generalising.

DarkOperator618

HSC
This is called generalisation. Not everyone is like that. Where is your source? And how am I a pedo although I'm under 18 and haven't made any disturbing remarks? You are a horrible person, name calling others left, right and centre and WITHOUT PROOF. Shame on you! Just because your so called "source" claims that, doesn't mean it's true.
Ohhhh shots fired

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
@Life'sHard, a series of inappropriate posts have been removed, as have some replies relating to them. We allow a great deal of freedom in contributions outside the school forums, but trolling of the nature of the removed materials is never acceptable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)