18+ Girls, help all us hopeless 18+ guys (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Ok, we are in a club, or a pub or similar situation right? What do you think?

Do you go there to hook up, or very much a girls/friends night out with no outside interference?

What do you think appeals you to a guy in these situations?

Personally, I hate most clubs, especially fanny's.... They just seem too sleazy and I hate dancing.

Well, I think I sound very uncoherant, so please if you can make sense of this thread, reply!
In a group of friends, each girl may have different intentions. e.g. I never go to "pick up" (but i'm gay so dont listen to me) I just want to dance, whereas my best friend is always on the prowl.
I hate most straight clubs, because they're sleazy, like you said. Too many older men in most. If you hate dancing then maybe this just aint your thing.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Argonaut said:
If I didn't know any better hiphop, I'd say you're the very same guy who decried me for not taking advantage of two drunks at once.

But wait, that can't be you, can it? That guy wasn't pretending to be black.

ignorance is bliss

i wasn't condemning any kind of advantage taking in that post, so i don't know what the hell you are talking about. Yes you are a faggot for not making a move on those girls, they were sober enough to walk into a supermarket and buy stuff from you weren't they, they were fucking tourists man and were most likely horny tourists and you got scared of 'tha evil girl germs' when they started rubbing your arm. You are the classic example of a acne-ridden frigited nerd.

Skeeta

HSC
christopher i'm going to belt you the next time i see you

you dont feel the need to secks everyone you see and argonaut is allowed to have the same privelege

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Argonaut said:
The difference between you two and me is that I wouldn't take advantage of the two people I love, admire and above all respect more than anyone else I know.

Obviously you two would, so I guess that's a commentary on the type of people that you are.

awesome, wolfowitz struck a sensitive nerve so there must be some truth to this story.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Skeeta said:
christopher i'm going to belt you the next time i see you

you dont feel the need to secks everyone you see and argonaut is allowed to have the same privelege

they were hawt german (i think, some horny race) or maybe swedish tourists skeeta. Even you should be calling argo an idiot.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Gibbo69er said:
Ok, we are in a club, or a pub or similar situation right? What do you think?

Do you go there to hook up, or very much a girls/friends night out with no outside interference?

What do you think appeals you to a guy in these situations?

Personally, I hate most clubs, especially fanny's.... They just seem too sleazy and I hate dancing.

Well, I think I sound very uncoherant, so please if you can make sense of this thread, reply!
depends! club hook ups used to be a thing that happened all the time with me and my friends.. then u get ova it coz u realise all the guys are the same cockwanks everywhere... and ur standards kind of get lifted when ur hanging around too many dumb cunts...
you go to fannys.. no wonder.. get out into the real world.. i heard that place is a scum hole... sif go there for hook ups!

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
So Gibbo there you have it - you've got to hit up the 18 to say 19 y/olds because they are just discovering the world of clubs and havnt gotten over club-hookups yet..

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
you go to fannys.. no wonder.. get out into the real world.. i heard that place is a scum hole... sif go there for hook ups!
I've been to fannys once, and never again. Shit hole.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
I go out to have fun, have drinks, have...well no i dont go out to pick up as such. If a guy comes and dances with me then i'll dance with him for however long i feel like it. Chances are nothing will come of it anyhow so its just a bit of fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)