• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

18th Birthday Venue! (1 Viewer)

mupy

HSC
Hey,
I know there have been threads about this before..but I'm DESPERATE! (Hopefully with more boredofstudies members having finished the hsc..you'll have the time to post a reply!)
Anyway - I NEED a venue for an upcoming 18th birthday party next January, 2010 in Sydney. All clubs/bars don't allow under 18s in, except for Bamboo Bar in Manly, from what I've heard. However, I've got around 100 guests and they're from all over Sydney...so Manly's a bit out of the way in terms of accessibility (public transport, etc.)

I have considered community centres & even school halls. Does anyone know of a good hall/venue that is appropriate for an 18th party - or has anyone BEEN to an awesome 18th party? I'm looking for places in a central location..such as Sydney CBD..even north sydney or east out at bondi..Or any good restaurants I could book out and turn into a mini club with dance floor/DJ myself?

I would GRATEFULLY appreciate ANY help!
Thank you!

mupy

HSC
LOL dude thanks for that super productive comment.
SINCE YOUR SIGNATURE IS SO..
you should be of the greatest help right now..so HELP ME!

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
buy like 200 tabs of LSD
take everyone to a park or footy ground and start a huge fire

the end

Daipire

HSC
Hey,
I know there have been threads about this before..but I'm DESPERATE! (Hopefully with more boredofstudies members having finished the hsc..you'll have the time to post a reply!)
Anyway - I NEED a venue for an upcoming 18th birthday party next January, 2010 in Sydney. All clubs/bars don't allow under 18s in, except for Bamboo Bar in Manly, from what I've heard. However, I've got around 100 guests and they're from all over Sydney...so Manly's a bit out of the way in terms of accessibility (public transport, etc.)

I have considered community centres & even school halls. Does anyone know of a good hall/venue that is appropriate for an 18th party - or has anyone BEEN to an awesome 18th party? I'm looking for places in a central location..such as Sydney CBD..even north sydney or east out at bondi..Or any good restaurants I could book out and turn into a mini club with dance floor/DJ myself?

Thank you!
By saying those words you have summoned Williamc to this world! you fool!

HalcyonSky

HSC
Hey,

Thank you!
man you're fucking retarded

use a house you dork, thats the only place a good 18th party can occur

Last edited:

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Houses out in the middle of nowhere are good, Bonfires, grog and a lack of a police force.

cirenasfailing

HSC
would anyone have any way to contact bamboo bar? i've searched online but have no idea how to get in contact.

and no, a house is not a good idea if your parents are cool.

cool parents = stolen friends.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
RSL clubs are good, big function rooms with jukeboxes and dance floors and alcohol for those who are of age.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
Hey,

Thank you!
LOL yeah. desperate is the key word there.

ohioami

HSC
well it depends on the number of pplz ur gonna invite, well since its a 18th bday

party i guessing heaps of peoples. maybe a boat cruise or a semi formal hope

that helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)