18th Parties (1 Viewer)

Jess007

HSC
hey gents/ladies,

my 18th is coming up, just wondering what you all did ( or are going to do) for yours. im probably just going out to dinner with my family, then going out after, my birthday is on a friday, so its good.

are 18th parties at home or somewhere over rated? im not to keen to havea party anyway, none of my friends are 18 for a while. so id rather just go out then meeet my over 18 friends out.

cheers
Jess

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
haha, I'm throwing up the ideas of having mine at a functions centre or just have it at home where it can be in a controlled environment.

Kat, come to mine too! You wouldn't be crashing because you're invited... I think Aaron, Ian and Michael have asked for invitations... possibly.

My birthday fell on a Saturday which is awesome. :) 1 month, 4 weeks, 1 day away... WOOT WOOT!

Russdog

russell
HSC
fuck you're '08 and older than me. that sucks. i'm like the last of my friends to turn 18, so atleast everyone knows good clubs to take me to.

turmionkat

HSC
I think i will have by far the worst 18th birthday. Its in the middle of the HSC exam block AND is on a monday which is also the day of the HSC 2 unit mathematics exam :(

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Hit the strip club, Get ya dick suck, get fucked, plastered plastered, puke drink up.. etc etc

blakegman

HSC
N/A
turmionkat said:
I think i will have by far the worst 18th birthday. Its in the middle of the HSC exam block AND is on a monday which is also the day of the HSC 2 unit mathematics exam :(
Knew someone had similar, they still got fucked up anyway. hero.

Mumma

HSC
pub crawl ... It was straight after UNSW o-week so it was roundhouse, lowenbrau, belgian beer cafe, and jacksons on my first. Ah those giant hoegaarden steins! Good times!

walkahz

HSC
Im going paintballing Yeah!!
Then just gonnna get pissed lol cant go out cause not many of my mates are 18 yet.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
How the fuck can not having friends who are 18 prevent you from having a sweet 18th?

Trajan

HSC
Zrap said:
How the fuck can not having friends who are 18 prevent you from having a sweet 18th?

Perhaps, getting into some places that do not admit underage people may have something to do with it.....just maybe. :)

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Fuck people havent heard of fakies.
What about have an 18th BYO omgygod no way.

FutureTrader

HSC
Ultima Dragoon said:
I didn't do much. Had the missus over for the day. Went out for dinner.

I'm boring. -_-
You're not alone, man. Me too - my b'day dinner was fuckin' boring... (-_-) Didn't know exactly what to do 'coz I had like, three groups of mates who don't know each other and felt bad for not being able to engage their discussions...

Millsy90

HSC
My birthday also falls in between a very bad time, I finish two days after school finishes. All my friends say that they will not be having fun between the end of school and exams. I think that my 18th will be a very lame birthday, I think I will go have some fun by myself.

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
mine is right after schoolies
im thinking of hiring a large marquee and putting it in my backyard (i have a pretty large backyard) maybe hire jukebox or something

Yup-tamoi

HSC
dinners... hit the clubs and flash your ids!
cant wait till im 18... but then again i dont .. coz i'll be OFFICIALLY OLDD and have too much responsibilitiessss damn.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Yeh because SUDDENLY you'll gain all these responsibilities the day you turn 18 and it will be SO terrible..yeh damn..

sca

HSC
Well, I've got 'till March next year to think about it, but probably people, music and drinks at my place.

HSC
Had a party in my back yard with my mates, was awesome.

What I suggest is have a party, because your only 18 once and u can go out for the rest of the life, but not have another 18th. So party.

And it allows all underage bitches to get pissed as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)