• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

18th party locations (1 Viewer)

jrad

HSC
Where in sydney is a good place to hold an 18th where underage people are admited and able to drink.

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
jrad said:
Where in sydney is a good place to hold an 18th where underage people are admited and able to drink.
nowhere.. unless u lie to the place about your friends' ages.

have it in a house.. if u can.

~eZZa~

HSC
My folks hired a hall off the council (no-one would be their to check id), but ive now changed my mind and am gonna have it at home. That way if any damage happens im the one who gets in trounble, as opposed to getting in trouble AND not getting a bond back

jrad

HSC
My house is very unsuitable for a party. Though I like the idea of a council hall. Anybody have an idea of how much it would cost to hire out a place around the north shore area?

psyfre

Supercalifragilisticexp..
HSC
It would be very hard to "find" a place that won't be strict on id at an 18th. Most of the time the parents know the owners etc. Otherwise - good luck.

ediisjoz

HSC
there are heaps of scout halls all around sydney... my friend had one at an art gallery in balmain a few weeks back - it was cool, however cops i think turned up - i dont know i was too drunk to notice, but yeah...

my mum wants to rent out the bowling club in waverton (where i live) for my brother and my joint 18th/21st coz we were born on the same day 3 years apart, but im not sure i wanna do that anymore..

good luck!!

Skeeta

HSC
yeah a scout hall or a community hall is your best bet

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
ediisjoz said:
there are heaps of scout halls all around sydney... my friend had one at an art gallery in balmain a few weeks back - it was cool, however cops i think turned up - i dont know i was too drunk to notice, but yeah...

my mum wants to rent out the bowling club in waverton (where i live) for my brother and my joint 18th/21st coz we were born on the same day 3 years apart, but im not sure i wanna do that anymore..

good luck!!
woah, thats kinda freaky. CONGRATS

bassqueen16

HSC
i dunno about the 18 thing, and if ur spending big, i went to The Epping Club, and hired one of the function rooms, it was awesome everyone had a mad time the food was really great and there were plenty of bevvies (but yeah it can get quite expensive depending on what u want) anyhoo thats my 2 cents... peace OUT

^mel^

HSC
I'm having my 18th next week and it's so stressfull! I'm having it at my older sisters house so underage's can drink, but so many people aren't allowed to go because it's too far away. Parents are party poopers.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
im planning to go into the city for my 18th, wheres a place/area thats got some good resteraunts/bars/clubs/pubs? i heard newtowns good?

bassqueen16

HSC
newtowns good if ur goin in a huge group, and are into getting baked... apart from that, id say go up the X great fun for the whole family ;)

jess55555

HSC
ill be 18 on schoolies (cruise leaving on the 23rd) so i dun have 2 worry. When i get bk though P.A.R.T.Y in the city lol :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)