19 y.o. freak bodybuilder (1 Viewer)

Wassup?

Banned
HSC
Yo, I'm looking for some advice from someone who knows what they're on about.

I've been working out on and off for the past year (off periods are MUCH longer than the on periods) and I'm going to get back into bodybuilding soon. This is the question:

Is there some sort of a drug that'll help me to not so much bulk up, but just get that cut up, but nonetheless, large body. E.G.

Also, the drug must be LEGAL and able to be bought over the counter.

Right now, I wouldn't say that I'm massive, but I've got pretty big arms and my abs are sort of showing. However, because I haven't worked out for about 3 months, I've become much smaller.

So, any suggestions?

Nat3skiz

HSC
Wassup? said:
Yo, I'm looking for some advice from someone who knows what they're on about.

I've been working out on and off for the past year (off periods are MUCH longer than the on periods) and I'm going to get back into bodybuilding soon. This is the question:

Is there some sort of a drug that'll help me to not so much bulk up, but just get that cut up, but nonetheless, large body. E.G.

Also, the drug must be LEGAL and able to be bought over the counter.

Right now, I wouldn't say that I'm massive, but I've got pretty big arms and my abs are sort of showing. However, because I haven't worked out for about 3 months, I've become much smaller.

So, any suggestions?
My friend a drug won't make you 'cut up'. A healthy low fat diet and cardio exercises will do that.

Wassup?

Banned
HSC
Nat3skiz said:
My friend a drug won't make you 'cut up'. A healthy low fat diet and cardio exercises will do that.
Cool. Also, before I work out I drink egg as my source of protein. I drink 3 eggs/session with one egg after I work out. Do eggs make you more bulky as opposed to 'cut-up'?

rawrburritos

HSC
Wassup? said:
Cool. Also, before I work out I drink egg as my source of protein. I drink 3 eggs/session with one egg after I work out. Do eggs make you more bulky as opposed to 'cut-up'?
work out hard, go on rippetoes program if ya want
eat everything u see
be consistent, it'd only take about a year to get that kinda physique

personally, id love to be much bigger

Nat3skiz

HSC
Wassup? said:
To burn fat you need to burn more kilojoules than you consume. So if you burn off all that energy that you gain from the eggs you won't put on the fat weight. And unless your weight session goes for a long time you won't burn the protein from the eggs. Eggs are a mad source of protein for muscle repair.

Instinct77

HSC
hes even bigger now and only 20-21!!!

regardless of what hes taken to get to this point, incredible genetics and one of the least flawless structures for his age. wonder how long it'll take him to burst onto the olympia scene like heath and wolfe.

SkyLo

HSC
i wonder if he wears gold paint while just walking around town.

Instinct77

HSC
SkyLo said:
i wonder if he wears gold paint while just walking around town.
no,only while competing as the lights on stage usually wash out a pale tan and make even a brown person look considerably white. being dark as possible shows more cuts,lines.

in everyday life he just looks like one pale jacked freak!

Kanny

HSC
nah OP hes not natural, btw why do u compare him to coleman if u thot he was natural?:hammer:

but the kid is good tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)