..... (1 Viewer)

georgie38

HSC
How sad not one person has chosen to speak about this subject. i wish i had have studied it, my school offered no subjects. good luck to those doing it!

shell.q

HSC
yay!!!!!!

wat are other ppl doing fpr their major projects????

J Syllable

HSC
For mine this year I went to Maningrida in the Northern Territory and spent some time with the Aboriginal community to determine how the NT Intervention plans had affected them as a community.

Was one of the most rewarding experiences of my life so far.

philphie

Banned
HSC
i hope it's not all aboriginal spirituality because we had to learn that in sor1 and it was fucking boring shit we already learnt in ACV. i much prefer studying the contemporary issues

knockii

Head spinning too much, can't find my bearings =(
HSC
i hope it's not all aboriginal spirituality because we had to learn that in sor1 and it was fucking boring shit we already learnt in ACV. i much prefer studying the contemporary issues
The preliminary course focuses more on the spirituality side of things.
The bulk of the HSC course is made up of Social Justice & Human Rights issues, which is quite interesting as you study it with a global perspective. You also learn about Aboriginality & the Land + Heritage & Identity.

does it scale well?
In terms of scaling, it's not exactly the best subject to pick...

princesstaylor

HSC
How sad not one person has chosen to speak about this subject. i wish i had have studied it, my school offered no subjects. good luck to those doing it!
im doing it :) so much fun! really interesting.. but some stuff is hard to get your head around... like the human injustice issues. were living in an amazing country, yet some ppl in aus are living in 3rd world standards. its good that they offer it as a hsc subject, they really need it at every school! good luck this year :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)