1999 film adaption of mansfield park - film techniques (1 Viewer)

HSC
im about to fail ext english exam!!! does anybody kno any good film techniques in the 1999 film adaption of mansfield park???
im stressing here

:bomb:

Chocolat

HSC
Re: gonna fail!!!

Firstly, talk deep breaths and calmmmmmmmmmmm :D. Stress and panic make things worse :D.
Secondly...why don't you refer to your class notes or perhaps that of your friends? Or check on the resources available here on the BoS? Or go to good ol' Spark Notes/Cliff Notes?
Good luck with your exam....and you will be fine :D.

idling fire

HSC

Fourthly (though this is English, we're not meant to be counting... and ignoring the double part 2) -

Just google "film techniques". My bet is that you'll be able to identify a place where they occured in the film. Even rethink the first minute of the film if you're totally stuck- what happened, what was the camera angle, and why on earth was that the case? Or the credits - black screen with white font? Letters dancing across the screen wearing miniskirts?

I haven't seen the film, so don't have specifics... you're a step up :)

HSC

my defination of fail is getting a mark below that of my class and being kicked out of ext eng. the teacher more or less said that was gonna happen.

i dont know waht film techniques to use... theyre meant to be sophisicated, but i cant distinguish whether or not they are or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)