• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

1st assessment task.what did u get? (1 Viewer)

defiance26

supplementary folder thing with examples n page long explaination on how they relate blah blah blah
mark=12/15=80%
rank=2/52

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
just done it today... so stressful.. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dizzy

i got bad as

8/20

teacher reducted 10 marks off me because she thought i was laughing and talking through out someone elses speech

i tried complaining and everything at the english staff room - but the head teacher told me to eff off and not to try to reddem my marks back (the english head teacher and i dont get along that well - because his an ass)

:mad:

cloudpkk

The Pwner!
HSC
N/A
QUOTE]Originally posted by dizzy
i got bad as

8/20

teacher reducted 10 marks off me because she thought i was laughing and talking through out someone elses speech
[/QUOTE]

Owwwww....
That kinda suck.. Did u really talked if not take this issue to the senior head teacher.
Ranking is very important in standard english to get a decent Uai u must get over 75 for english.

baka

***el, idiot.
HSC
I HATE SPEEECHS!!! =*( my first one was on wilfred owen ..speech and essay 20%
my hands were shaking and i raced rite through the speech
but ha 19/20
yay*

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
i love speeches :) best way to show what an excellent speaker u are...hey i mean *if* u are :)

rumour

HSC
11/20 2 essays limit 400 words each.
teacher of high advanced(also new head) marked! only ppl in her class got 20/20, claims no biased then tells off all da ppl in other classes (even in da other advanced class!). saying we all deserve our mark as her class worked harder!

atm looking 4 stuff 4 da 3rd english assessment!

HSC
english is the most STUPID subject

english teachers are obviously the STUPID teachers.. therefore they are STUPID markers

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by rumour
2 essays limit 400 words each.
:eek: WOW! that's pretty less for one essay!! i think the Essays for your HSC should be around 1100-1300 words each.

Did your teacher give u a limit...or is that how much u wrote?? if that's how much you wrote, i strongly recommend that u make em longer!! however, quality counts not quantity, 400 is way too less then what is expected in the HSC.

rumour

HSC
Originally posted by perfectionist
:eek: WOW! that's pretty less for one essay!! i think the Essays for your HSC should be around 1100-1300 words each.

Did your teacher give u a limit...or is that how much u wrote?? if that's how much you wrote, i strongly recommend that u make em longer!! however, quality counts not quantity, 400 is way too less then what is expected in the HSC.
no no it was written on da assessment sheet,
if only we didnt have 2 do english................................................:mad:

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
rumour: do not care about the 400 word limit ones, concentrate on your main essays, which u will be writing in your trials and HSC Exam.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
12/15 for speech on physical journey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)