• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

1st day of second semester (2 Viewers)

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
i swear i saw ray martin 2day as the bus entered the uni! although im not 100% certain ... if it was him, he could be there about that law lecture guy

first day back was good, although our BBA111 lecturer basically said if u fail u are a massive dumbarse, so i dont noe how to take that

bring on the 8am start tomorrow!!!

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Supra said:
hmm i dont think tehre has been much of a change :p
BTW were u outside sam bar today sitting down (like on the chairs outside)?
lol a little spying i see?

yeh i was there with a couple of friends, where were you? in that group with fahim, etc.?

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
redruM said:
lol a little spying i see?

yeh i was there with a couple of friends, where were you? in that group with fahim, etc.?
LOL yep, i was opposite u near the bbq thing...fahim turned up saw him for like a few mins but he disappeared :p...but yeh i was with mainly first year curries

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
SuGa BunI =D said:
woke up around 2 pm, didnt bother to rock up for my only lecture of the day, JPN123.. did i miss out on anything?
oh wth?! they got a tute now!! pfft, before we only had one 2hour lect/tute in one :(
*cough*

Ahem, enjoyed my day asleep/bumming

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Supra said:
LOL yep, i was opposite u near the bbq thing...fahim turned up saw him for like a few mins but he disappeared :p...but yeh i was with mainly first year curries
lol.

btw, do you need any textbooks still?

HSC
N/A
ugh, was so bored yesterday. BBA111 was a floofy lecture and I should have left after the first hour. Stupidhead --> me

On a lighter note, I saw two random people and the "BOSMEMBER ALERT!" bell dinged in my head when I saw them. We should sit together :p

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
redruM said:
lol.

btw, do you need any textbooks still?
Hey i do need some textbooks...two people have already PMd me about acst101, ill see how that goes (considering editions of course)...im on the look out for Maths 133 (Elementary Linear Algebra w/ Applications and Calculus: Single and Multivariable)....also im finding it hard to find Accg 105 books (Accounting: Building Business Skills; Generic Skills in Accounting; Ants Pants: Manual Practice Set) all together...

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Supra said:
Hey i do need some textbooks...two people have already PMd me about acst101, ill see how that goes (considering editions of course)...im on the look out for Maths 133 (Elementary Linear Algebra w/ Applications and Calculus: Single and Multivariable)....also im finding it hard to find Accg 105 books (Accounting: Building Business Skills; Generic Skills in Accounting; Ants Pants: Manual Practice Set) all together...
my mate has the maths book for algebra and the accounting stuff. get at me on msn, i'll give you his contact.

X

xeuyrawp

glitterfairy said:
On a lighter note, I saw two random people and the "BOSMEMBER ALERT!" bell dinged in my head when I saw them. We should sit together :p
God, I hope it wasn't me in ENGL106.

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
I had my EDUC106 lecture on Monday, there were some seriously annoying kids (by kids I do mean people my own age- 19 or so- but I want to sound patronising, heh) that were making bird noises at the beginning and end of the lecture and generally acting like they'd finished the HSC yesterday and this was their very first lecture. *takes chill pill*
But apart from that it was good catching up with people I haven't seen in a while, and it totally feels like there were no holidays.

*hopeful*

HSC
1st day bak wuz soooooooo boring, i had 5 hrs str8 of lectures n since its 1st day i went 2 all.......thank god 4 friends n bummin..........there wuz heapzz of ppl at uni though

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
iwannarock: who were you in mus207?!

iwannarock

HSC
hahahaha i couldn't let you know that asylum.

if word got out i frequently use BOS i will be banished from the rock star world.

its like a dark hidden secret that if found could ruin my yet to exist career.

although.......maybe one day.........i might be so stupid enough to wear my Twisted Sister shirt that actually says "I wanna rock" in big writing. For then i am doomed. All you stalker types would have the upper hand.

HSC
N/A
grrrr@ARTS105, aka the dumbed-down Introduction to Accounting.

miffle@PHIL131, where I was just too tired to absorb anything.

Not looking forward to all the Wednesdays the rest of this semester.

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
My first day at maq was… okay and like any other first day, I was kind of nervous. My first lecture was for soc180 lecture, in which I felt kind of claustrophobic – it was over enrolled with students. Argh. In ling110, our lecturer bribed us, saying that if we invited more students in the course, we would receive free chocolate bars or a two percent increase in marks. I guess I’m going to enjoy this semester!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
iwannarock said:
hahahaha i couldn't let you know that asylum.

if word got out i frequently use BOS i will be banished from the rock star world.

its like a dark hidden secret that if found could ruin my yet to exist career.

although.......maybe one day.........i might be so stupid enough to wear my Twisted Sister shirt that actually says "I wanna rock" in big writing. For then i am doomed. All you stalker types would have the upper hand.
Hahaha, well then, i was the asian in the white jumper...give us a holler if you feel like it :p

marchetta: haha, that's nothing you should've seen MUS207, we had a good proportion of the class on the floor and on tables

glitter: phil131 does that to ya, and soc180 feels like cul100 all over again somewhat :|

HSC
N/A
Indeed it does. So, how many SOC180 students do we have here? There must be quite a few... we should meet up :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)