1st ECON1101 tutorial (1 Viewer)

Validity

HSC
I was reading the tutorial program and it said:
Each week students are required to submit to their tutor a written answer to one of the tutorial questions for that week.
So if it says this for the first tutorial:
Chapter 1
Review Questions: 1 to 8 inclusive.
Problems: 1 to 13 inclusive

Do i only need to answer ONE question and can leave the rest blank?

Validity

HSC
also, are these questions DUE for week 2 or do these get ASSIGNED in week 2 (11 march) ?

danielau

HSC
Which tutorial time are you in?

I believe there are no assigned tutorial questions for this week. If you look at the second week you will notice there are questions with an asterisk. I believe the questions you posted are due for this weeks tutorial.

Sup3rDry

HSC
Yea could someone also please clarify this for me. I think it's too early for homework to be handed in :p

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
You need to answer all the questions. The tutor will assign a certain quesion he/she wants to collect or do it randomly. This was in my year not sure about now.

Validity

HSC
Which tutorial time are you in?

I believe there are no assigned tutorial questions for this week. If you look at the second week you will notice there are questions with an asterisk. I believe the questions you posted are due for this weeks tutorial.
lolwhat, you just said there's no assigned tutorial questions for this week and then you say you believe those questions are due for this week? :S

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
lolwhat, you just said there's no assigned tutorial questions for this week and then you say you believe those questions are due for this week? :S
Assigned meaning you have to hand it in to your tutor. The questions you listed are for you to do for homework and will not be collected by the tutor.

Validity

HSC
anyone else fucked and hasn't started these questions? don't think i can complete this by tommorow

D94

HSC
N/A
If those questions are from a textbook, make sure you have the right edition because the questions can be different in each edition. I have a friend who used an old edition and he did all the wrong questions.

jessicahung

HSC
Uni Grad
This is horrible. having to do all these questions without an actual textbook

squishyau

HSC
There is no asterisk question for tutorial one, but there is starting from next week (question to be handed in is marked in the tutorial program).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)