1st millionare on who wants to be a millionare (1 Viewer)

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
finally after all these years there has been a winner on who wants to be a millionare!!

the million dollar question was which tv sho aired first? bewitched, hogan's heroes, i dream of jeannie or get smart?

*mel*

waddle_828 said:
finally after all these years there has been a winner on who wants to be a millionare!!

the million dollar question was which tv sho aired first? bewitched, hogan's heroes, i dream of jeannie or get smart?
twinnnnnny!! *hugs* how are you?? I watched it too and I was sooo happy for him. It was good for something happy to happen after watching idol :( :(.
How did you go today? Bet you killed it. Yay we have CAFS tomorrow!

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
waddle_828 said:

Hmm.... interesting, would never of expected a question like that for $1 million.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I had to laugh at the stupid special they aired afterwards, which included his clairvoyant who had previously made amazing (read: hopelessly vague) predictions that fortold he would win Who Wants to be a Millionaire. :rolleyes:

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
its about time, other who wants to be a millionares have have had around 5+ millionares already. that question seems to easy for 1 million dollars.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Lundy said:
I had to laugh at the stupid special they aired afterwards, which included his clairvoyant who had previously made amazing (read: hopelessly vague) predictions that fortold he would win Who Wants to be a Millionaire. :rolleyes:
Clairvoyant my arse predicted he would win $1 million.

And people will actually go to bed at night after watching the show believing in the crap.

P

pLuvia

Lundy said:
Yes, I saw that as well.
Total crap in my opinion, but all that studying lol

MoNNiE

HSC
i Feel sorry for the dude actually!
he had to keep it to himself (and maybe a few ppl) that he had won the million... damn video taped episodes... why can't they be live!

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I knew the answer because i did an assignment on hogans heroes, the get smart stuff had recently been on tv, and i remember one time ages ago that I dream of jeanie came after bewitched because it was sort of a 'copy'.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
I knew the answer because i did an assignment on hogans heroes, the get smart stuff had recently been on tv, and i remember one time ages ago that I dream of jeanie came after bewitched because it was sort of a 'copy'.
Yeah there was a thread here about a month ago where people were discussing the death of the Get Smart star. At that time someone told me the show was made in the 60's and I went online to check when other shows were aired.

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
if they are pre-taped then it could have been before Maxwell Smart passed away. So it wouldnt have been in the news when it was on etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)