1st Schoolies Cruise (1 Viewer)

mikebox

Guys..Whos heading off on the first cruise in November?...How many ppl from your year going?....we got quite a few...tell us how many...thanks ppl's...

Dominic

HSC
N/A
Last year there was a media frenzy after the P&O Schoolies cruise - they all wanted to talk to someone who was on the cruise. Pretty please, anyone going this year, email me your phone number and name if you are willing to make a comment for the media.

thejaws

HSC
N/A
Dominic said:
Last year there was a media frenzy after the P&O Schoolies cruise - they all wanted to talk to someone who was on the cruise. Pretty please, anyone going this year, email me your phone number and name if you are willing to make a comment for the media.

y do u want to make a comment to the media??

prj

ya 29th november cruise. how good is it we get a brand new ship! hopefully they have attached the chairs to the deck this time...
hah, chantellet is posting in a cruise thread and she has a boat in her avatar, how freaking ironic!

Dominic

HSC
N/A
thejaws said:
y do u want to make a comment to the media??
We fund the national schoolies site and provide support services at GC schoolies. I comment on plenty of stuff, I want people on the cruise (and other schoolies generally) available for comment if some drama goes on. As schoolies provide the most accurate and valid voice. Without the right people speaking up they just blame everything on the schoolies or get it very wrong in some way. So basically it gets the journos off my back - talking to the right people and the truth comes out instead of some crap they beat up.

1froggy

1st Schooolies cruise

hell yes im on the 1st cruise its goin to be mad well there is like 15 of the gals from school goin n about 10 gals we no cumin with us from another school....
we r all so stoked its only like 30 sumthin days till we go... yay

Last edited:

mikebox

thats really cool...what school are you from?..where about do u all live? we got more guys than girls going...i'll look for u on the cruise

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
yeah me and 15 other mates are going. about 3/4 are from the shire and the rest are from revesby. this is the one leaving on the 29th.

bahaha i reckon the 2nd cruise is going to turn into the biggest dickfest, i already know 40 people from my area that are going on it.

mikebox

thats so dooze...me and my m8s went to Cronulla High....we are going on the first..and there are some m8s from woolooware going too...

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
cronulla high ahahaha ive seen some bogan girls at the shire parties i go to
im originally a de la revesby boy, i'm going with mates from SMCC

Big Nige

HSC
party partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty partyparty party :disco:

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
Yeah im going on the 29th. Going with about 10 mates. I know plenty more people going on it though. Should be good. My mate went on the cruise with ll the problems last year. He said it was crazy and wished he didnt go. No1 better ruin it for us this year.

prj

ViolentJ said:
Yeah im going on the 29th. Going with about 10 mates. I know plenty more people going on it though. Should be good. My mate went on the cruise with ll the problems last year. He said it was crazy and wished he didnt go. No1 better ruin it for us this year.
If people try to ruin it, us coasties can restore the order :cool:

laracroft

theres about 15 girls from my school going(woolwich) im fukin pumped..........sooo how many of u guys on here am i gonna hook up with???
:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)