1st year vs 2nd year (1 Viewer)

Dave85

HSC
im finding this 1st semester not to bad. i mean, i thought i'd be struggling 2 pass a lot of subjects. is 1st year relatively easy? im doing business@uts, and i suppose everything is introductory (eg accounting, marketing, etc). shud i expect 2 find next year harder when i begin my major(s)?

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Originally posted by Dave85
im finding this 1st semester not to bad. i mean, i thought i'd be struggling 2 pass a lot of subjects. is 1st year relatively easy? im doing business@uts, and i suppose everything is introductory (eg accounting, marketing, etc). shud i expect 2 find next year harder when i begin my major(s)?
Speak for yourself :p

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Dave85
one word - yes.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Of course it's gonna get harder, that's common sensical. How MUCH harder is the relevance here. :uhoh:

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Yeh it gets harder, lol. I'm progressing through my Accounting major atm.

Generator

HSC
N/A
It becomes harder to care rather than the course work itself becoming more difficult, but that could just be me.

Last edited:

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
It's a bit of both, some of the course gets harder while you start to care less and instead of that D average all school leavers strive for... that magical 50% mark becomes you're entire focus.

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Raiks
It's a bit of both, some of the course gets harder while you start to care less and instead of that D average all school leavers strive for... that magical 50% mark becomes you're entire focus.
lol sounds like me!

P = *frown*
C = meh
D = good good!
HD = e-x-c-e-l-l-e-n-t!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i think if i dont get my transfer, 2nd yr will be a lot easier for me, the head bio demonstrator today admitted to me their marking the reports a looooot harsher than they ever have before, and they are totally raising the bar for first years to see whose got what it takes and who doesnt.
and then he turned around and said they werent purposely trying to make us stress or fail :confused:
lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)