2 Days till the SC and im sick ;[ (1 Viewer)

Kabuzo01

HSC
I am, T.T Been sick since last week, I thought i would be better but all i know now is that i'm developing a cough and that my flu wont go away T.T

studentcheese

HSC
haha I've been having stress induced insomnia for the past few days. I hope it won't end up like the trials where I had four hours a day of sleep. I'm more worried about my mental wellbeing on the day of the test than how much I study.:)

It sucks, I know.

suzlee

HSC
studentcheese said:
haha I've been having stress induced insomnia for the past few days. I hope it won't end up like the trials where I had four hours a day of sleep. I'm more worried about my mental wellbeing on the day of the test than how much I study.:)

It sucks, I know.

SAME.
I can't fall asleep because I worry about not being able to fall asleep.

PezPera

HSC
N/A
Why do I have to be sick now... I miss having a unblocked nose more than ever now..

Kabuzo01

HSC
Hey Suzlee is your sig from Twilight? o.o (as in the words)

u-borat

Banned
HSC
yeah, you guys collectively as a subforum take the SC way too seriously.

Kabuzo01

HSC
u-borat said:
yeah, you guys collectively as a subforum take the SC way too seriously.
Well its better to take it seriously then thinking that its just some normal test dont you reckon? Plus some people might even be dropping out after SC so its important for them as well.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
The people who drop out won't exactly need sc marks to get an apprenticeship/whatnot...and for those who stay at school the SC means absolutely nothing.

Kabuzo01

HSC
What I meant was the the people who are dropping out after the SC will want to have a least a good mark to remember at least they did something good in their school years, and some people find year 11 hard so they drop out, and their SC mark will be their final school mark, so if they did shit in that its going to have a psychological impact on them and they will think that they really stuffed up their schooling life. SC is also important for some people because they might be changing schools etc And the people in selective schools will want a good mark as well as if say they get Ban 4's in all their subjects they is a chance that they wont be going to that school for year 11.

Edit: Some people actually want to try acheive something in their life and also that the SC will make the person actually study, because if you cant study for the SC how are you going to study for the HSC?

Kabuzo01

HSC
Miss Sunshine said:
do you like twilight too???
Planning to read it after SC, so far what I know I like it ^^

P.S not gay (or watever) - just like reading books o.0

Last edited:

Miss Sunshine

HSC
N/A
Kabuzo01 said:
Planning to read it after SC, so far what I know I like it ^^

P.S not gay (or watever) - just like reading books o.0
haha don't worry i know that lots of boys like the Twilight series- you don't have to be gay!

Enjoy reading the series! :)

Movie is on its way! :D

suzlee

HSC
LOL....... to confirm, yes - my sig is from twilight :)

It's highly addictive but not much of a masterpiece of literature :(

Movie coming out soon by the way!!! (subtle movie promotion ;))

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)