2 months till uni (1 Viewer)

hsc=suicide

HSC
its an awkwad situation i have found myself in. i met this girl during the hsc and we both didnt want to get into a relationship and potentially screw up our hsc. i then left for nz for 3 weeks. when i come back we got even closer, but now there's the 2 month wait till i go to uni and she stays here. so we both agree it wouldnt be a good idea to do anything as i, and im fairly sure her, both think that it would be quite a serious relationship. i dont want to hurt her by actually doing something getting really close, then just leaving. should i just avoid her for 2 months? or perhaps someone else has a good idea. please let me know.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
take advantage. u will regret it if u dont

hsc=suicide

HSC
sando said:
take advantage. u will regret it if u dont
thats what im thinking, but i dont want to drag her into something that she potentially doesnt want.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
so i take it ur staying on campus or sumthing. how far away from home ?

hsc=suicide

HSC
im going to melbourne, and shes staying on the north coast of nsw. lol. so pretty far away.

WWJD_2005

Banned
HSC
You are an idiot.

She might want something for only 2 months. Consider those feelings.

And I think people who say "I can't have a relationship because it will distract me" are uber douche.

now go make babies.

hsc=suicide

HSC
WWJD_2005 said:
You are an idiot.

She might want something for only 2 months. Consider those feelings.

And I think people who say "I can't have a relationship because it will distract me" are uber douche.

now go make babies.
lol she told me that she doesnt want something for only 2 months. however her actions contradict her words. and i dont know which to follow.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
hsc=suicide said:
lol she told me that she doesnt want something for only 2 months. however her actions contradict her words. and i dont know which to follow.

actions speak louder than words

Affinity

HSC
as long as she knows and you know (that you are going away soon) it's fine.

hyparzero

BOS Male Prostitute
HSC
Well, the old saying goes:

"You will never never know, if you never never sexytime"

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
hsc=suicide said:
im going to melbourne, and shes staying on the north coast of nsw. lol. so pretty far away.
Trust me, there are way hotter babes in Melbourne anyway, so store it up and let 'er rip.

...What're you doing in Melbourne?

hsc=suicide

HSC
AlleyCat said:
Trust me, there are way hotter babes in Melbourne anyway, so store it up and let 'er rip.

...What're you doing in Melbourne?
i got the marks for BEng/BSc at UMELB however if that somehow manages to jump up :)S doubtful as it hasnt moved in th past 2 years) then ill be doing BSc which i can get into easily.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
why go to melbourne though.. why not a uni in nsw

hsc=suicide

HSC
only campus that offers biochem engineering and it has stronger ties to private bio research companies in australia. and sydney is still 6 hours away, which is impracticle.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
I hate to be the bitch spelling this out again (that's such a lie, I love it), but who gives a hoot?

Tell her "guess what, I'm moving away, so either 2 months now or... just mates" and see what happens.
Relationships aren't your life, 2 months can be fun too. Plus who says it'll last longer than 2 months even if you stay? Take a risk, but just see how it runs. Don't get too involved and make sure she's not, and it'll be dan-dayy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)