!! $2 PER PARAGRAPH !! Cheap B6 Marking for English (97) & Legal Studies (93) (2 Viewers)

beetree1

HSC
EDIT:

Hi guys,

My name is Lily and I graduated in 2020 and will be studying Law and Commerce in UNSW from 2021.

So in response to my cut down on the number of students I can take on for English tutoring (see my previous post), I am beginning a brand new extremely cheap marking service for English Advanced and Legal Studies at a rate of $2 per paragraph.
(Again, I am so sorry to those who had to miss out 😥 )

The way my services will work is thoroughly described below:
  • Payment must be of minimum $10 each time, acting as credit, with any extra money credited for the next paragraphs in future (i.e. if you paid $10 and I only marked 3 paragraphs, I can mark another 2 of your paragraphs that you send in anytime in the next year)
  • Paragraphs must be in the form of a Google Doc
  • Marked work will be returned to you within 36 hours

This was also in my previous post but here are my English and Legal Marks for the HSC :

English Advanced
Assessment MarkExam MarkHSC Mark
96/10098/10097/100
Legal Studies

90/10096/10093/100
For any more information, please feel free to PM me.

Last edited:

dumNerd

HSC
Hi children, I'm going to keep this brief.

I am offering English tutoring for high school students for cheap just to kill time throughout these holidays.

My marks for English Advanced are as follows:
96/10098/10097/100
I will also be offering Mathematics tutoring later on once I get all of my resources sorted out, so message me for EOI to get priority :)

For reference my marks were as follows:

Maths Extension 1
97/10097/10097/100
Maths Extension 2

92/10093/10093/100
Estimated atar: 99.32

beetree1

HSC
Bump :)

Note:
  • All Mathematics Ext1 and Ext2 spots have been filled. Still 1 left for Mathematics Advanced/Standard
  • Wasn't going to cap English spots, but too many people now. Max 2 spots left
  • ALL remaining spots MUST be online due to my schedule as well as the current COVID situation
Thanks guys

banananana12

HSC

Note:
  • All Mathematics Ext1 and Ext2 spots have been filled. Still 1 left for Mathematics Advanced/Standard
  • ALL remaining spots MUST be online due to my schedule as well as the current COVID situation
Thanks guys
Do you teach Tempest/Hagseed

beetree1

HSC
Hi guys,

My name is Lily and I graduated in 2020 and will be studying Law and Commerce in UNSW from 2021.

So in response to my cut down on the number of students I can take on for English tutoring (see my previous post), I am beginning a brand new extremely cheap marking service for English Advanced and Legal Studies at a rate of $2 per paragraph.

• Payment must be of minimum $10 each time, acting as credit, with any extra money credited for the next paragraphs in future (i.e. if you paid $10 and I only marked 3 paragraphs, I can mark another 2 of your paragraphs that you send in anytime in the next year)

This was also in my previous post but here are my English and Legal Marks for the HSC :

English Advanced
96/10098/10097/100

Legal Studies
90/10096/10093/100

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
Hello everyone! I highly recommend Lily's marking services! She marked an essay for me in preparation for my English HSC trials and honestly, the feedback was absolutely outstanding! She went above and beyond in critiquing my essay. In doing so, she was able to promptly and efficiently analyse my material ensuring I adhered to all rubric/marking guidelines. In cases I did not, she explicitly guided me in ensuring I was able to write a more efficient response. I also asked to have effective feedback so that I can write a band 6 response, and Lily was able to do that wonderfully!! Her feedback was precise and straight to the point, showing me exactly my strengths, and exactly where I needed to improve! I strongly believe that through Lily's feedback on my Crucible essay, I was able to achieve a band 6! Overall, Lily's service is absolutely fantastic and I highly recommend. You will most definitely improve and benefit from it!

Greninja340

HSC
I currently go to Lily for English tutoring and her essay marking has been really helpful in allowing me to identify the weaknesses in my responses and understanding how to mitigate these weaknesses. Her feedback is extensive and she marks and returns the responses extremely fast as well . I definitely recommend utilising her essay marking services as it will certainly help improve your quality of writing.

Nanu”s girl

HSC
Hi guys,

English Advanced
96/10098/10097/100
Legal Studies

90/10096/10093/100

ImagineDragin

HSC
EDIT:

Hi guys,

English Advanced
96/10098/10097/100
Legal Studies

90/10096/10093/100
Hello, I was wondering if you provided 1 on 1 english tutoring services?

hugerthyena

HSC
N/A

Note:
Thanks guys
what are your rates?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)