2 Questions for Current UWS students (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hello guys,

So I got an early offer yesterday for B Med Science (Advanced) and have two questions:

- How is the parking at UWS because if I choose to accept the offer (Already have but waiting for main rounds, 90% certain I'll take this offer :D ) because I need to drive as I don't live in Western Sydney.

- If I applied for equity scholarships and were successful, would the scholarship had been sent with the early offer or does this occur when the main round scholarships happen eg. day after main rounds? Or do they not give scholarships associated with early offer!

Last edited:

Dylanamali

HSC
Campbelltown parking is generally fine. You just purchase a yellow permit which from memory is less than $100 for the year.

Not sure about the "equity scholarships", but I'm preety sure I received my scholarship (academic excellence) quite early on.

HSC
Campbelltown parking is generally fine. You just purchase a yellow permit which from memory is less than $100 for the year.

Not sure about the "equity scholarships", but I'm preety sure I received my scholarship (academic excellence) quite early on.
Sweet! Thanks again Dylan !

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
parramatta parking gets flooded -_-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)