2 questions! :( (1 Viewer)

Cheesecake_a

HSC
1) All of a sudden, I cannot log into my myUNSW account and I want to enrol to my courses. I have made a timetable, but they are pending. Will I still be saved into my courses just in case I still cannot get into my myUNSW account?? I was locked out and then I unlocked, and it still did not work...

2) I am doing a B Media (Communication and Journalism) and in the handbook, I found it difficult to search for a first semester course to study as some had the number 1 in front and it was for second semester, or some I clicked on and there was no set dates at all because it is moved or something?

And so I chose BENV1042 WWW in Presentation and Comm but that is in the section of ''Built Environment'' but I want to make sure that this is also for my degree as well, as it is under Communication and Journalism??

pt1

HSC
Hey, same thing happened to me. I just did forget password and unlocked it and entered in a new password and it works fine now.

Cheesecake_a

HSC
Hey, same thing happened to me. I just did forget password and unlocked it and entered in a new password and it works fine now.
I did that too, but it is still saying I am signing in with incorrect details, and I was signing on just fine earlier.

Cheesecake_a

HSC
throw a potato at the screen.
Nothing happened :(

But I just want to make sure that since I have made my timetable and it is on ''pending'' atm, will I be saved into those subjects? Because I don't want to log in tomorrow (which I probably have to do) and find out my classes are full.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
1) All of a sudden, I cannot log into my myUNSW account and I want to enrol to my courses. I have made a timetable, but they are pending. Will I still be saved into my courses just in case I still cannot get into my myUNSW account?? I was locked out and then I unlocked, and it still did not work...

2) I am doing a B Media (Communication and Journalism) and in the handbook, I found it difficult to search for a first semester course to study as some had the number 1 in front and it was for second semester, or some I clicked on and there was no set dates at all because it is moved or something?

And so I chose BENV1042 WWW in Presentation and Comm but that is in the section of ''Built Environment'' but I want to make sure that this is also for my degree as well, as it is under Communication and Journalism??
Go to the Handbook and look at what courses you have to do. If BENV1042 is listed there, or is described as something you can possibly do, then yes - it will be for your degree.

Cheesecake_a

HSC
Also, later today, once I call the uni for assistance over my zpass login to work, will my classes that I chose for my timetable be reserved? Because I hope it does not all of a sudden become full!

D94

HSC
N/A
Also, later today, once I call the uni for assistance over my zpass login to work, will my classes that I chose for my timetable be reserved? Because I hope it does not all of a sudden become full!
If you haven't enrolled into your courses (i.e. your timetable is blue), the courses will not be "reserved" for you.

Cheesecake_a

HSC
NEW TIMETABLE.png

Well it's like this because my friend did it for me on her computer, but I will just have to do it asap!

Dudelikewtf

HSC
go to forgot password, you'll have to reset it since you don't have an upper case, lower case and number in your password

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)