2 unit problem (1 Viewer)

metal moses

HSC
hey

im doing the hsc this year and am doing 2 unit. in class i can do the work but as soon as i sit own to do a test i cant remember shit... throughout yr 11 the majority of my marks were a bit below 50 %....

im planning to go to uni..

my teachers say that if i want to increase my UAI ill need to get a fairly high mark in general or get a bit above average mark in 2 unit....
at the moment im below average

if anyone has any advise or hav been or is in a similar situation ur help/opinions would be greatly appreciated...

cheers

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
practice papers, listen in class, do the homework.

that is all that is required for 2unit math.

karnage

HSC
I was in a similar situation, start of yr 11 i was motivated to do well and stuff but after a couple of weeks, i sorta slacked off and didnt do anything. Didnt go so well obviously, getting marks of 20-40% in assessments and stuff and HW was piling up heaps. It was only till term 3 that i actually began trying real hard. Ended up with a result of 75% in the final preliminary? Big improvement but i could have done better.

I was asked a few times during the year if i wanted to drop but i didnt.
You gotta ask yourself, are you willing run the hard yards for it then stick with it, its rewarding in the end. If you dont think you can, i would say its not a good idea to waste your time or you should have a better chance at a lower level maths. I stuck with it and fast track to year 12 first assessments, i got 98% for maths.

Ask heaps of questions, no question is dumb. Teachers are there to help. Do alot of past papers, familarise yourself with the format. Try timing yourself as well.

vizman

HSC
yeah you'll need to do fairly well in 2unit maths - absolutely no scaling. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)