2 whole years... what to do (1 Viewer)

ioniser

HSC
ha i was in a similar situation i was gonna ask a grl out at my yr 10 formal.In the end i didn't cause something came to mind

then i got the shits in yr 11 she totally ignored me and made my life hell,thats my worst year no doubt

ioniser

HSC
i think i m on the same boat

i can talk to any random chick except for this 1 chick,man shes playing hard to get, i better crack her shell this week hopefully

blackbunny

HSC
FoodForThought said:
nah man, some people have a certian level of moral fibre - makes them think of consequences. If i'm pretty sure a relationship isnt gonna work then i wont start it, and if a chick asks me out and i find out that we dont work well together then i tell them, i dont wait to get in their pants then drop them.
relationship.... HA

its 21st century, there are no such things as relationships. only hookups exist for me.

HSC
blackbunny said:
relationship.... HA

its 21st century, there are no such things as relationships. only hookups exist for me.
each to thier own... i value loyalty slightly higher than about an hours pleasure. Theres nothing wrong with mutual pleasure at a party or something, but if you find someone special stick with them... it'll do you good.

kazan

im a herooo
at home, in the study, on a chair, infront of a co
HSC
blackbunny said:
relationship.... HA

amen, i havent had a relationship in like 3 years, random hook-ups are they way to go.. i look at all my friends with girlfriends/boyfriends and i pity them, if they get in a fight they gotta make up and all that, if a chick has a go at me. i delete her number. problem solved. :)

jellybeenz

HSC
I was in your position last year, boy came at the beginning of yr 11- I liked him from then all the way through to the end of yr 12. We were somewhat friendly with each other, internet buddies so to speak... I got to the last day of school where we took photos with each other and he wrote a message in my Year 12 book.

The crush continued on until three months ago when I finally let it slip to people that I liked him. All of a sudden, I knew he didnt feel the same way all along and we would never be more than friends. It wasn't devastating and it wasn't that big of a deal, I just kind of go over it. I still consider him a good friend though and me not liking him anymore has made being friends with him so much easier.

So. Moral of the Story. Tell him. I don't know if you have or not yet, if not formal is a good time. It'll make you feel better, whether you get him or not. I think the outcome can only be positive.

jessied

HSC
After reading all that and realising that SCHOOL'S FINISHED, what happened?? Did you tell him how your feel? Did you say nothing? ...

sugar_plum

HSC
i said nothing
im thinking i'll flirt a bit at the formal and after party, but i did suss out that he ahs a thing for one of my friends which is horrble, but either way nothing could ever happen

jellybeenz

HSC
Hah thats funny sugar plum, when I was in almost the exact same position as you- I found out he liked one of my best friends as well, but then it didnt turn out to be anything serious. But as this happened the week of stuvac I was quite devastated- but then again it caused me to study harder coz I had nothing to dream about.

Weird that the situations are so similar.

santaslayer

HSC
jellybeenz said:
Hah thats funny sugar plum, when I was in almost the exact same position as you- I found out he liked one of my best friends as well, but then it didnt turn out to be anything serious. But as this happened the week of stuvac I was quite devastated- but then again it caused me to study harder coz I had nothing to dream about.

Weird that the situations are so similar.
Yeah, then they make movies out of it.

Situations like these aren't uncommon I guess.

It's harder to tell the girl when you do a similar activity (sport) every week and share the same friendship groups. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)