20 to 1....a random question (1 Viewer)

**blu_rose**

HSC
a few weeks ago they had the best commercials in australia and i was just thinkin abt it and forgot what the number 1 ad was. i know its really random but if i dont figure it out, its gonna really bother me

can anyone help me out

thanks

HSC
its sad, but im a bit addicted to that show...

im pretty sure the number 1 ad was the Qantas "I still call Australia home" one, with the aussier children's choir singing in places around the world...

which, totally deserved the number one spot... i love that ad.

the truth

HSC
i wish this show wasnt on at the same time as myth busters coz i would watch it through i only get to see the last 3-5 each week.... did they redo all the past episodes but with bert newton??

**blu_rose**

HSC
thanks live without it, i loved that ad when they used to put it on, it would give me chills watchin it

breaking said:
was big ad one of them?
yeah it was, i was expecting it to be the number 1...i think it was either in the top 10 or 5

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
the truth said:
i wish this show wasnt on at the same time as myth busters coz i would watch it through i only get to see the last 3-5 each week.... did they redo all the past episodes but with bert newton??
i think they repeated the ad & the next one after that.

I cant believe that stupid Qantas ad got number 1...i fricking hated that ad

*Minka*

HSC
I was totally suprised that NOT HAPPY JAN didn't get the number 1 spot. I fucking hate the QNATS ad as well - gives me the shits.

funnybunny

funniest bunny in th land
HSC
i dont think they put much effort into the researching part of the show.. I was watching the episode on moments that stopped the world and they didnt even have hiroshima/nagasaki, titanic or chernobyl, but had stupid, small things that happened in australia.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
HAHAH i watched this the other night. 20 to 1 fashion statements. BAHAHAH some of them were hilarious.
Leg warmers- they should SO come back in. i love my leg warmers
Water Beds- they are the weirdest inventions ever!
Mullets!!- i love mullets. seriously. i think they are awesome.

hmm i cant remember any others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)